Saturday, May 30, 2020

Mooga Dali (Green Gram Dal) Usli, Aamras (Mango Puree), Chapati.


“Combo Meal : Mooga Dali Usli (Green Gram Bhaji), Aapus Ambe Aamras (Sweetened Alphonso Mango Puree), Chapati (Roti)” … here is today's simple Saturday lunch ... I always love having mooga dali usli with poori, it was my father’s favorite combo and I picked that up from him ... but for a change prepared chapati today and added on Aamras too … Yummilicious …... 

** Somehow mind is troubled and things are not going as well as one desires it to be. It is the same case with all, so I guess one has slowly to adapt to this lifestyle now. How much ever we hope and pray things to fall back into place, looks like nature is having its own way. Grocery is something not available freely in my locality and I have to place order for ready made ones which when it comes to wheat flour I simply detest as it is not at all ground fine. I tried many branded one’s but nothing comes even close to what our local chakkiwala (mill) offers to us when we give him wheat to be milled. Sigh, I must now find through reliable sources where I can place an order to get good ground flour of different items as now this is going to be necessity henceforth for all of us. 

** Well, today being Saturday of Jyestha Masa, I somehow felt like forgoing full meal, so thought of having a simple meal with chapati/ roti along with mooga dali usli/ moong dal bhaji and aamras as mangoes are in season now and fortunately that is the only thing that I managed to somehow get under present crisis. Well, simple but delicious meal, for those who want to go light at times, yet want a tasty meal. Sharing links below to the recipes of the items in picture above as is my usual pattern, do check them out and give it a try. There are many more combo meals, solo meals or even Thali patterns shared in plenty in my Blog which you can browse through and try at your own leisure. Stay Safe, Stay Blessed, Stay at Home and if you need to go out, take precautions. 

** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the Thali above, please go through the link for that particular dish ….. 

** For “Mooga Dali Usli (Green Gram Bhaji)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

** For “Aapus Ambe Aamras (Sweetened Alphonso Mango Puree)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

** For “Chapati (Roti)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

** You can use the search option for "Thali" or “Combo Meals” where you will get many more combination of thali’s and combo meals. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to me a feedback if possible. 

** You can also click on the links given below for checking the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.