Thursday, May 7, 2020

Kali Tori Upkari (Black Pigeon Peas Bhaji) with poori.


"Kali Tori Upkari (Black Pigeon Peas Bhaji) with poori" ... whenever I prepare upkari with pulses like kali tori, vatana, chano, etc. , I keep some aside for next morning bf (sort of short cut) to be relished with puffed poori as it's my favorite combo ... you can have it as your lunch too, as it tastes really awesome and is tummy filling too ... Yummilicious ... 

** This is just a solo meal pattern or breakfast combo for those who would love to try it. It is a pleasure to share these posts on queries from well wishers asking for more such patterns so that they can prepare them in their homes either on a holiday or when they have guests dropping in. I have not added a sweet dish here as this was just for family for bf. I prepared the kali tori upkari/ black pigeon peas bhaji the previous day for lunch and I always prepare more and keep it aside for next day bf with poori as in my home we love this combo. Try it out you can add in a sweet sheera dish if required if you have more family members or young children at home or guests coming over for snack. Sheera with poori also tastes great, so it will be a double dhamakedar bf for all of you. The next time I prepare sheera and poori will definitely share with all of you. Sharing links to both the dishes in the picture above below as is my standard pattern with combo, solo or thali meals. Do check them out, try it and trust me you will enjoy the breakfast with a tummy filling dish. 


** For “Kali Tori Upkari (Black Pigeon Peas Bhaji) with poori” Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

** For the method of “Preparing of Pefect Poori”, Please follow the link given below …. 

** An Earnest Request : There are many more recipes of different types in the blog. For all my Recipes, use the search option or the label section in the Blog. If you are still not able to find it or have a query, please leave a message in comment section or mail me the same. I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible. Do try out various types of dishes included in the Blog and Enjoy them with your family and friends and do give me a feedback if possible.

** I am happy to inform you that I have also started a food group for by the name "KONKANI DELICACIES" which is over and year old, with about 26 K strong members. It is a pleasure to inform that you will find in the group many more recipes posted by our expert members and you too can share some of your own. The link to the group is posted on the left side of the blog page. Do join us in our culinary journey. I strongly believe in Sharing and always endorse that "Sharing Is Caring" Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.