Sunday, May 3, 2020

Hakka Noodles with Egg Omelette Strips/ Julienne.


“Hakka Noodles with Egg Omelette Strips/ Julienne” … wanted a mood lifter lunch as it has been months since I had any Non.Veg dish, sort of chibbe mattHi kadche jevana … preparing eggs after months, for a change instead of scrambling it, I prepared omelette out of two eggs, cut it into strips and added on to my hakka noodles with lots of veggies … Yummilicious … 

** Everybody’s favorite Hakka Noodles has always been prepared with Veggies or with addition of non-veg ingredients by non vegetarians. I have always kept it simple with veggies as I do not prepare noodles often. Hubby wanted to have Eggs and I was in no mood to prepare two separate dishes as I was already halfway through preparing Veggie Hakka Noodles. A few times before I did add in a few eggs scrambles and tossed into the noodles so thought of doing the same. But then, just a thought crossed my mind and thought why not try adding in strips/ Julienne of the egg by preparing it into omelette as that does not consume much time. That’s it I went ahead with my idea and it was a wonderful egg strips Hakka veggie noodles. 

** The recipe for the Vegetable Hakka Noodles remains the same as which I had posted before. I only added 2 beaten eggs with a pinch of salt, pepper powder and pinch of haldi powder in a bowl, beat it well and poured it over a pan. Fried it on both sides with a tsp of ghee, removed and cooled it and then cut it into 3 inch length strips with a sharp knife. While the whole preparation of vegetable Hakka noodles was done with, I add the strip and gave it a good mix, covered and cooked for another 3-4 minutes, removed and served it hot. That’s it, tasted wonderful, do give this a try. 

** For the “Vegetable Hakka Noodles” Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.