Thursday, May 7, 2020

My Simple Veg. Thali 193.


"My Simple Veg. Thali 193 : Donne Mirsange ani Batate Bajo (Capsicum and Potato Bajia/ Fritters), Kali Tori Upkari (Black Pigeon Peas Bhaji), Kottambari Pallo- Ambuli- Loshney Gooli (Coriander Leaves- Raw Mango- Garlic Chutney), Kali Tori- Tomato Saaru (Black Pigeon Peas- Tomato Saar), SheetHa (Rice)" .... my favorite lunch today with kali tori upkari and saaru with its cooked water ... Yummilicious ... 

** Sharing my Veg. Thali, with whatever veggies that which I can manage. I guess we are all going back in age old traditions and following those patterns, for me this is not something new as most of my life I have stuck to my roots loving our Konkani Saraswat food the most, the sole purpose of starting both blogging and food group. If you have not joined in my food group “Konkani Delicacies” please get added on if you are a foodie, all my friends share their delicious homemade dishes and you are sure to pick a up a few. Well, as usual my blogging is getting delayed as in Mumbai, the conditions have not yet improved and we are still under lockdown and no idea where all this is leading too. All we can do is have faith in God and pray for the safety of all including our near and dear ones. "Swast Raho~ Swach Rakho~ Ghar meyhi Raho~ Tabhi Toh Bachega Humara Bharat, Humara World … God Bless All" ….. 

** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the Thali above, please go through the link for that particular dish ….. 

1.. For “Donne Mirsange ani Batate Bajo (Capsicum and Potato Bajia/ Fritters)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …. For potato bajo just follow the same recipe as that of sweet potato by replacing potato …. 

2. For “Kali Tori Upkari (Black Pigeon Peas Bhaji)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …. 

3. For “Kottambari Pallo- Ambuli- Loshney Gooli (Coriander Leaves- Raw Mango- Garlic Chutney)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …. 

4. For “Kali Tori- Tomato Saaru (Black Pigeon Peas- Tomato Saar)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …. 

5. For the Recipe of "Cooking Rice Starch Free/Vanu ghalnu SheetHa", where the Rice is cooked and the water is drained off to remove excess starch, Please follow the link given below …. 

** You can use the search option for "Thali" or “Combo Meals” where you will get many more combination of thali’s and combo meals. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to me a feedback if possible. 

** You can also click on the links given below for checking the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.