Monday, March 30, 2020

Crisp Air-Fried Potato French Fries/ Crispies.


"Crisp Air-Fried Potato French Fries/ Crispies" served with tomato ketchup ... my Simple Dinner tonight ... Yummilicious … 

** Everybody knows about Air-Fryer by now, so I do not need to go by details on it. My Air fryer was sitting unused for almost 2 years which is usually never the case with me. I have always used my gadget usefully, as I am a huge gadget freak and love investigating whatever comes newly in market. But this came home and immediately I was asked to go in for cataract surgery of both my eyes so it took a back seat, then again when things came to normal in 4 months hubby was to undergo the same and after that just one thing led to another and though it was lying there right before my eyes I was really in no mood to do something. A few days back I had prepared these french fries with purple yam/ kand/ con and it turned out awesome and today I tried it with our good old potato. The recipe is exactly the same, so I will not repeat it again, but share the link to it below here. Please do check out for the recipe in that link and try it out, tastes wonderful, dipped and relished with tomato ketchup. This was for our night dinner and we loved it, it was over within no time as I had prepared only of 2 medium sized Potatoes/ Batato/ Aloo. Likely to prepare more dishes soon, till then take care, stay safe- stay at home. 

** For the "Delicious~Crisp Air Fried Purple Yam Finger Fries" Recipe, Please follow the link given below ..…. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.