Saturday, March 20, 2021

Where has all the Joy of slider ride/ gusurgundi gone from life???


** Where has all the Joy of slider ride/ gusurgundi gone from life??? is a question that keeps haunting as I sit by my window gazing outside to blankness, there is nothing in vision but a white wall with the humming of a AC ... should I look at the plain wall that speaks nothing or at that humming AC full of life, is entirely upto me ... I am overwhelmed with gratitude and satisfaction as I scroll back on 5 decades of journey ... we cross decades of lifetime crossing each challenge from the young age of 5 to 25, first building a strong base for ourselves ... then comes the harder part of journey that needs us to strive a lot ... we go about the bumpy ride sometimes skipping, at times leaping, a few times even over taking.

** The slider ride was a joyous one at the age of 5 when we climbed the steps up and then slid down zoooom in full glee, without fear, that laughter still echoes in my ears ... but after 5 decades it leaves me wondering ... were has that joy ride gone ?? the wise have always advised to take a stride of ease with grace and just move on and that things will fall in its place when it has to in the long run be it either way ... peacefulness is what we all need to get through ... true, but the question still lingers in my mind ... were has that joy of sliding gone ??? my heart says, I will find it on my way, but my mind says its gone, gone forever with the passage of time ...

OM Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya ..

** Disclaimer : The above article written is just my thoughts, a simple light read. I strongly believe in Live and Let Live, there is ample place in this beautiful world for all. Do excuse if in the process anybody's sentiments have been hurt, it was definitely not my intention. The picture is from Google, so credit goes to them ...  God Bless all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.