Wednesday, February 10, 2021

My Non.Veg. Pejje Jevana Thali 266.


“My Non.Veg. Pejje Jevana Thali 266 : Surai Tandla Pejja- Toopa (Rice Porridge- Ghee), Visonu Tallele (Surmai/ Kingfish Fries), Batate Katla Upkari (Potato Bhaji)” … that’s it, there is nothing heart-warming than this jeevaka hita pejje jevana with my fav. side dishes … Yummilicious …

** Well, sometimes you just want to keep the meal light when you are busy with other work, also I have this desire to always relish visonu tallele/ surmai fry/ king fish fries with rice porridge/ pejja and whenever I have a few pieces remaining I just prepare this for lunch with my other all time favorite batate bhaji. Though I cook variety of dishes with various combinations and enjoy them all, these simple meals are where my heart is always satisfied with. There is also a soul satisfying feeling when simple bhaji is relished with dal- chawal or pejja that I just cannot describe. If like me you too love pejja with a dollop of cow’s ghee then you will know exactly what I trying to pen down. Go ahead and enjoy this winter meal, yep you are right, pejje jevana tastes best during winter or monsoon when there is chill in air and you want to relish something hot and delicious. Sharing links to the dishes in picture for the recipes, I am sure you know these recipes as there is nothing ellaborate in them and is prepared in every home, so just go ahead and relish them.

** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the picture above, please go through the link for that particular dish .....

** For “Surai Tandla Pejja- Toopa (Rice Porridge- Ghee)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

** For “Visonu Tallele (Surmai/ Kingfish Fries)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

** For “Batate Katla Upkari (Potato Bhaji)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

** Sharing a common link below, to a few more combos of “Pejje Jevan” shared in the Blog …

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.