Tuesday, December 1, 2020

My Simple Festive Veg. Thali~ 244.


"My Simple Festive Veg. Thali~ 244. : Alsande Upkari (Yard Long Beans Bhaji), SheetHa (Rice), Shepu Chettambado (Dill Leaves Fritters), Dalitoy (Spiced Tuvar Dal), Dood Pak (Payasam) with milk- rice- sabudana" ... sharing my simple Naivedyam lunch on the auspicious occasion of Kartik Punnav (Poornima) ... Yummilicious ... 

** Here is my simple vegetarian thali with payasam prepared on the festive occasion of Kartika Punnava (Poornima). The day also marks another festive that is Guru Purnima and though I would have loved to prepare another dish say some masala dish, I kept myself away from doing so as I strictly want to cut down on the obsession of going overboard with dishes and ending up with more dishes than I can consume. I have been frequently asked if I prepare so many dishes on daily basis and the reply is a big NO. But somehow in the recent year the love I get from my food group and blog has made me slightly over enthusiastic and despite getting backaches I go ahead and do them only to get laid back for few days on rest. For all out there, I emphasize tat family and one’s health comes first and then the rest follow, so give them priority and take enough time out for the same to avoid regressions later. 

** For some coming time now I have decided to keep things simple till I feel fit to bounce back, but definitely I will post dishes that will be tastier, healthier and easier for all to follow. I will try to prepare and include as many dishes from my old diaries as possible as I want to finish off that backlog too. Also it will give me enough time to take complete rest as the recipes are all penned down and ready while all I need to do is only prepare them and not think much over the same. Sharing recipe links to the items in the thali above as is my usual pattern with thali post, do browse through the same for detailed recipe and try them in your home. We have not yet reached a safe stage with vaccine for the covid crisis though I believe we are nearer to the same, but for now we still need to take precautions, so please take complete care of yourself and your family. Stay Blessed, Stay Safe, Stay Indoors if possible. 

** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the picture above, please go through the link for that particular dish ..... 

** For “Alsande Upkari (Yard Long Beans Bhaji)” Recipe, I have included two links below, with two slightly different types of alsando/ yard long beans available in India. The recipe is the same, however you may check out on both for knowledge of the same ….

** For the Recipe of "Cooking Rice Starch Free/Vanu ghalnu SheetHa", where the Rice is cooked and the water is drained off to remove excess starch, Please follow the link given below ….

** For “Shepu Chettambado (Dill Leaves Fritters)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

** For “Dalitoy (Spiced Tuvar Dal)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …. 

** For “Dood Pak (Payasam) with milk- rice- sabudana" Recipe, Please follow the link given below …. 

** You can use the search option for "Thali" or “Combo Meals” where you will get many more combination of thali’s and combo meals. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to me a feedback if possible. 

** You can also click on the links given below for checking the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.