Thursday, December 24, 2020

My Combo Meals .


"My Combo Meals : Vegetable Kurma, Tikshe- Godshe Avnasa Godda Ravo (Sweet- Spicy Pineapple in Jaggery Syrup served Panpolo/ Neer Dosa" ... we love having panpolo- kurma combo for lunch and the added bonus was pineapple godda ravo ... Yummilicious .......

** I have often mentioned how we love to have panpolo/ neer dosa for lunch with any veg or non.veg dishes. So when I prepared Veg. Kurma I was really not in a mood to prepare ghee rice which is what I sometimes pair with it if I know that I will not have enough time to remove the dosas and those days preparing rice dishes prehand becomes easier. So for today I prepared panpolo for lunch along with pineapple dunked in jaggery syrup another of my own concoction which I prepared also to be served with panpolo. I written about the all the three dishes in their respective posts and blogged it before, so will not repeat the same again. 

** This post is related to combo meals which were started on request from friends after my consistent post of thali dishes which was started on request too. When I posted a few festive thali posts my friends requested me to do so of weekends or for guests etc. so that it would help them in combining of the dishes during the same. Well, that which started for fun became a huge hit and then a few of my friends insisted on combo and solo meals where in it would either be one pot sort of meal or just a combination of serving one with the other. Well, that is the reason these posts are made separately as they are just mix and matches. 

** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the picture above, please go through the link for that particular dish ..... 

** I am sharing two links below for “Veg.Kurma” Recipes, the first one is the one with veggies only which is shared in the picture above and a very old dish prepared for a generation in our home which I learned from my Mom and the. The second one is a common link to all the “Kurma” recipes I prepared with variations using different ingredients and all of them turn out superb and you can prepare any one that you desire to relish too, Please follow the links given below …. 
https://gayathrifoodbytes.blogspot.com/2014/12/vegetable-kurma.html#more
https://gayathrifoodbytes.blogspot.com/search?q=kurma

** For “Tikshe- Godshe Avnasa Godda Ravo (Sweet- Spicy Pineapple in Jaggery Syrup” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …. 

** I am sharing two links below for “Panpolo/ Neer Dosa” Recipes, the first one is the original, traditional recipe prepared using rice and coconut which is what is posted in the picture above too this time. The second one is a common link to all the “Panpolo/ Neer Dosa” with variations prepared with different ingredients and all of them turn out superb and you can prepare any one that you desire to relish too, Please follow the links given below …

** You can use the search option for "Thali/ Solo/ Combo Meals” where you will get many more combination of thali’s and combo meals. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to me a feedback if possible. 

** You can also click on the links given below for checking the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.