Monday, January 13, 2020

My New Year 2020 Veg+Non.Veg Thali 171.


"My New Year 2020 Veg+Non.Veg Thali 171 : Sheera (Sweet), Kirlailele Moogu ani Surna Gashi (Sprouted Green Gram-Yam Curry), French Beans Upkari (Bhaji), Dalitoy with Tarne Haldi Mande ani Alle' (Spiced Tuvar Dal with Fresh Turmeric-Ginger Root), SheetHa (Rice), Visonu Tallele (King Fish Fry)" ... Sharing my first Thali meal of 2020 with all my friends ... there is a little bit for all here ... For amchies there is our favorite mooga gashi, for dieters there is veg.bhaji. Dal-Rice is common for all while fish fry is for those who love it ... and Sheera the universally appealed sweet dessert is for all, as it is today's Naivedaym ... Stay Blessed Spread Happiness and a loads of "THANKS" to each one of you for your continuous support ... 

** We are already 12 days into the New Year 2020 and here is Wishing all of you "A Very Happy New Year 2020". My apologies for blogging my first Thali of the year a little bit late but then nothing is ever too late with foodies. Due to the mounting pressure of work to be attended on other fields where my attention was needed I could not cope up with the pressure of blogging and about 20 posts are lagging behind. Bad start ?? Naa, I don’t take it like that, coz. One should always be positive. I always advice everybody to be neck deep busy in life, to ensure a good healthy working mind. I always feel an Idle mind is not only Devil’s workshop but an unhealthy lifestyle to be lead too. It unnecessarily adds tension to mind and takes toll on health. So keep yourself busy year through doing any activity that pleases you, gives you mental satisfaction. As for me, I never make any resolution as such but have always lived by through the policy of believing in .... "Live and Let Live there is plenty of place in this beautiful world for all ... Just give in your 200% best and leave the rest to God" ... Thanking all my friends for your constant support by going through my Blog, reading the same, preparing the dishes, giving me feedback and above all encouraging me to do more. 

** Here is my “My New Year 2020 Veg+Non.Veg Thali 171”, that includes a little bit of dishes for both veggies and non-veggies and my Naivedyam of the day too. I have to mention here that last December 2019 my Blog completed 5 glorious years of Blogging and at the end of the year I completed a task of sharing 170 thali dishes, that I started just a few years back on requests from few of my friends. Preparation of Thali is a tedious task for many of us as in modern day times most of us have ventured into sort of one pot meals on regular days as it is that much more easier with hectic lifestyles. In my home too many a times I follow simple lunch methods as too heavy meals are not good with advancing age. However, to my astonishment many times without even realizing I end up preparing a few dishes on go on days that actually I had not thought of and thus end up with good combo of dishes and that is when I feel happy that I can share a Thali with my friends here. Hoping to add many more Thali in the coming years. Continuing with my regular method of posting links to recipes for individual dishes in the above thali as is my pattern with Thali, Do go through the links for recipe and do try out various options and enjoy them with your family and friends.  

** Once again wishing all my friends “A Very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2020 … May this year bring in good health and loads of prosperity into our homes ... Stay Blessed~ Spread Happiness …. Jai Guru Ganesh ..... 


** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the “My New Year 2020 Veg+Non.Veg Thali 171” above, please go through the link for that particular dish ….. 

1.. For “Sheera (Sweet)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …. 

2. For “Kirlailele Moogu ani Surna Gashi (Sprouted Green Gram-Yam Curry)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below. The recipe is the same except that in the given recipe raw jackfruit is added to the curry, just replace the same with cooked suran cubes of 1 inch square pieces .... 

3. For “French Beans Upkari (Bhaji)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …. 

4. For “Dalitoy with Tarne Haldi Mande ani Alle' (Spiced Tuvar Dal with Fresh Turmeric-Ginger Root)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …. 

5. For the Recipe of "Cooking Rice Starch Free/Vanu ghalnu SheetHa", where the Rice is cooked and the water is drained off to remove excess starch, Please follow the link given below …. 

6. For “Visonu Tallele (King Fish Fry)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …. 

** You can use the search option for "Thali" or “Combo Meals” where you will get many more combination of thali’s and combo meals. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to me a feedback if possible. 

** You can also click on the links given below for checking the same. 

** An Earnest Request : There are many more recipes of different types in the blog. For all my Recipes, use the search option or the label section in the Blog. If you are still not able to find it or have a query, please leave a message in comment section or mail me the same. I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible. Do try out various types of dishes included in the Blog and Enjoy them with your family and friends and do give me a feedback if possible. 

** I am happy to inform you that I have also started a food group for by the name "KONKANI DELICACIES" which is over and year old, with about 23 K strong members. It is a pleasure to inform that you will find in the group many more recipes posted by our expert members and you too can share some of your own. The link to the group is posted on the left side of the blog page. Do join us in our culinary journey. I strongly believe in Sharing and always endorse that "Sharing Is Caring" Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.