Sunday, September 13, 2020

My Simple Veggie Thali~ 220.


“My Simple Veggie Thali~ 220 : Chapati (Roti), Gosale Shire’ (Ridge Gourd) Chutney, Nendrabale Kele Bajo (Ripe Banana Bajia/ Fries), Vaingana- Pagila- Mashinga Sange Sukke (Brinjal- Spine Gourd- Drumstick Curry)” … being Ekadashi it’s No Onion- Garlic, Non-Veg, Rice day, so keeping it simple with a combo of thick gravy masala curry (sukke) and some chutney that tastes good with chapati … also added on my all time favorite delicious nendrabale bajo’s to bite on and make it more appealing … Yummilicious … 

** Today is simple meal day in my home as it is ekadashi and we go light on this day with just one meal in the noon that too without onion- garlic- rice or non.veg. I have found that going light often keeps us motivated to do that much more while full tummy makes us work slower but then my passion for food wants me to always try out new dishes and sort of keeps me going. Well today is simple food, hubby had brought home Nendrabale Kele a few days back and for a few days I steamed them trying to avoid too much of deep fries which had begun with the starting of back to back festivals. But my desire to eat these bajo’s which I love from childhood got the better of me and finally with the last leftover banana I prepared them and here they are sitting royally in my lunch thali. Go ahead and try them out in your homes they are simple delicious and usually a favorite with children. Stay Safe~ Stay Blessed. 

** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the picture above, please go through the link for that particular dish ..... 

** For the “Phulkas/ Chapati/ Roti” Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

** For the “Gosale Shire Gooli/ Chutney” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …. 

** For the “Nendrabale Kele Bajo/ Ripe Banana Bajias” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….. 

** For “Vaingana- Pagila- Mashinga Sange Sukke (Brinjal- Spine Gourd- Drumstick Curry)” please follow the link given below, the recipe is the same except for addition of pagila and hogplum is excluded and replaced with tamrind while grinding the masala. 

** You can use the search option for "Thali" or “Combo Meals” where you will get many more combination of thali’s and combo meals. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to me a feedback if possible. 

** You can also click on the links given below for checking the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.