Wednesday, February 19, 2020

My Valentine's Day Veg. Thali 176.


"My Valentine's Day Veg. Thali 176 : Matti Gulla Bajo/ Bajia (Green Brinjal Fry), Ghevda (Dolichos Beans)- Batato (Potato) Sukke, Gulla- Mashingasange Talasani (Green Brinjal- Drumstick Garlic Bhaji), Tingalavare Saar Upkari (White Beans Patla Bhaji), SheetHa (Rice), Gulabi MeetHa Chawal (Rose Flavoured Sweet Rice adaption of Kesari Bhaat)" ... For all my friends ... Enjoy the day with family and friends ..... Stay Blessed~ Spread Happiness …... 

** Here is my beautiful colorful Valentine Day Thali for all my friends, a bit delayed but definitely we all agree that every day is a day that spent well with good food in tummy should be celebrated. As it was a day marked for love, I wanted to prepare something that endorsed the colour of love “Red”. Again, I wanted to prepare something on the lines of GSB Konkani Saraswat Cuisine and spread love to all my friends who consistently follow my Blogs and send in mails and beautiful notes for which I am always thankful. Well, all dishes are from Amchi cuisine, the rose flavoured rice being our very own kesari bhaat with a twist in flavour. Do try out the dishes and enjoy with your family and friends. Continuing with my regular method of posting links to recipes for individual dishes in the above thali as is my usual pattern with Thali postings. Do go through the links for recipe and do try out various options and enjoy them with your family and friends. Do not forget to give a feedback if possible. 


** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the “My Valentine's Day Thali” above, please go through the link for that particular dish ..... 

1.. For “Matti Gulla Bajo/ Bajia (Green Brinjal Fry)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

2. For “Ghevda (Dolichos Beans)- Batato (Potato) Sukke” Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

3. For “Gulla- Mashingasange Talasani (Green Brinjal- Drumstick Garlic Bhaji)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

4. For “Tingalavare Saar Upkari (White Beans Patla Bhaji)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

5. For the Recipe of "Cooking Rice Starch Free/Vanu ghalnu SheetHa", where the Rice is cooked and the water is drained off to remove excess starch, Please follow the link given below …. 

6. For “Gulabi MeetHa Chawal (Rose Flavoured Sweet Rice adaption of Kesari Bhaat)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

** You can use the search option for "Thali" or “Combo Meals” where you will get many more combination of thali’s and combo meals. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to me a feedback if possible. 

** You can also click on the links given below for checking the same. 

** An Earnest Request : There are many more recipes of different types in the blog. For all my Recipes, use the search option or the label section in the Blog. If you are still not able to find it or have a query, please leave a message in comment section or mail me the same. I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible. Do try out various types of dishes included in the Blog and Enjoy them with your family and friends and do give me a feedback if possible. 

** I am happy to inform you that I have also started a food group for by the name "KONKANI DELICACIES" which is over and year old, with about 23 K strong members. It is a pleasure to inform that you will find in the group many more recipes posted by our expert members and you too can share some of your own. The link to the group is posted on the left side of the blog page. Do join us in our culinary journey. I strongly believe in Sharing and always endorse that "Sharing Is Caring" Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.