Friday, February 14, 2020

"A TIMELESS LOVE" ... Shiva-Parvati.


** Happy Valentines Day to all ... Valentines day is a day marked for Love ... Love, Respect, Faith, Sacrifice and above all Trust all go hand in hand ... the bond between Lord Shiva and his consort Goddess Parvati is the epitome of ... "A TIMELESS LOVE" ... Shiva never allowed the memory of Parvati to fade away when time and time again she had to take re-births to be with him. Parvati his inseparable better half was the only one he loved immensely. Without Parvati Shiva felt nothing at all, he was just like a shava/ corpse. Though Shiva was powerful on his own, he considered Parvati as his Shakti, the goddess of power and strength, while Parvati not only loved him, but also took him to be her Guru, her guide through life's. Parvati herself is also known as Adi Shakti, Sati, Uma, Gowri, Durga, the mother of the universe for all of us too ... however, she considered herself empty, nothing at all without Shiva. Shiv- Parvati are also known and worshiped as Ardhanarishwar, the fusion of Shiva and Shakti, as a half-male and half-female forms, split down in the center. The right half is depicted as Shiva, while the left half shows the female form of Parvati which proves not only Shiva's love for Parvati but also that he gave her equal importance and respect as his wife, in his life ... truly a timeless love ... there is definitely a lot to be learnt from Vedas and Puranas ... True love is a "Blessed Gift from God" ... it is wonderful to have loved ones in your life who mean the world to you and for whom you mean a lot too ... Treasure it: if you have it, Attain it: if you want it, Cherish the Memories: if they have gone by ... but above all spread love and warmth not hatred ... Enjoy the day with your near and dear ones ... "Truth and Love will always overcome Lies and Hatred" ... Stay Blessed~ Spread Happiness ...

|| Shiva- Parvati ki Jai || 

** Disclaimer : True Love is really timeless and fortunate are those who get blessed with it. This is a story I have adapted and written to the best of my knowledge from mythological sayings, net, friends and various other sources. I have read through a lot of articles on Lord Shiva Lover to his consort Goddess Parvati and felt I should write about it in my own little way. I grew up listening to mythological stories and they have always fascinated me, however it is the inner depth knowledge of the same that I am trying to seek now. I have condensed and written this small article on my own way to the best of my ability. I have also included Google pictures and the picture credits goes to them. My sole intention of writing short stories is apart from the fact that I love writing them, I also want the future generations to know a little bit of the same too. If I have hurt anybody’s sentiments in the process, It is not intentional and in no way meant to offend anybody or any religion. Please do excuse me for the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.