Saturday, September 29, 2018

Spicy Radish Chutney with Hing Flavored Poori.


"Spicy Radish (Mullangi / Mooli) Chutney with Hot Puffed Hing (Asafoetida) Flavored Wheat Poori”... … Poories are a delight to have as a snack, for lunch/dinner/breakfast and when it is all puffed up and served with spicy chutney or any spicy curry dish it is simply fantastic … Enjoy this awesome combo for your family and friends … sure to be loved by one and all … Yumz … 

** Again this post has only been made for combo pattern of dishes on regular requests from friends. I know I am slow in posting all those requests send, but poori is something I do not prepare too often nowadays like before. Not that I am forbidden from eating them, but being just careful with advancing age. But I will soon post many variations as I want my Blog to have them all so that all those who go through them can prepare and relish them with their family and friends. Like I always endorse sharing is caring, which I strongly believe in, I have kept sharing my recipes consistently now for over 4 yrs and I hope I have reached into your homely kitchens and given your family something to relish on. Do keep giving me feedback and I assure I will try my level best in including them. Sharing the links to both the poori and chutney recipe below, please go through the links for the desired recipe. Do try out this combo of dish too as it tastes really awesome. My family loved it and I am sure your family will love the same too. 


** Given below are links to the Individual dishes separately in the picture above, Please go through the links for each of the recipes … 

1.. "Spicy Radish (Mullangi / Mooli) Chutney" ... A delicious spicy chutney that goes very well with poori or roti / chapati ... Radish is very good for health, so do include them into your daily diet ... Yummilicious 
** Here is the link to the Recipes …. 

2. "Hot Puffed Hing Flavored Wheat Poori" … Poories are a delight to have as a snack, for lunch/dinner/breakfast … hot poories all puffed up is a delight to relish with any side dish … Children love to pierce these hot puffed pooris and watch the steam escape from within in glee … I have nostalgic memories of doing the same during childhood, insisting on getting puffed poories and Mom always made them the best … Try this simple hing flavored poori that tastes awesome with spicy chutney or any spicy curry dish too of your choice ….. 
** Here is the link to the Recipes …. 

** An Earnest Request : There are many more recipes of different types in the blog. For all my Recipes, use the search option or the label section in the Blog. If you are still not able to find it or have a query, please leave a message in comment section or mail me the same. I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible. Do try out various types of dishes included in the Blog and Enjoy them with your family and friends and do give me a feedback if possible. I have also started a food group for by the name "KONKANI DELICACIES" where in you will find many more recipes by members and you too can share some of your own. The link to the group is posted on the left side of the blog page. Do join us in our culinary journey. I strongly believe in Sharing and always endorse that "Sharing Is Caring" … Thank You ….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.