Tuesday, October 27, 2020

My Veg. Combo Meal Thali~ 234.


“My Veg. Combo Meal Thali~ 234. : Gulab Jamoon, Urad Dal- Varai Idly (Black Gram Dal- Indian Barnyard Millet Idly), Vegetable Kolumbo (Sambar), Coconut- Amla (Avalo/ Gooseberry/ Nellikayi) Chutney with Avalo Gratings" ... I hardly prepare gulab jamoon, but for a month now was feeling like having them, so for today's Naivedyam prepared the same ... Yummilicious ….. 

** Here is my simple combo meal Thali prepared for lunchtime a few day back. I am posting all the dishes that got delayed in posting due to Navratri festive season back to back now. Though the celebrations were not held as it regularly is done, we had our satsang online and I could not somehow adjust the timings for blogging. I do apologize for the same, but with the pandemic still going on with relief nowhere in sight, the workload has increased tremendously and I am juggling to make ends meet. For sometime I guess I will have to make postings with only recipes cutting short the notes. So sharing recipe links to the dishes in the thali above below, do try them out, it’s a lovely combo. Stay Blessed, Stay Safe. 

** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the picture above, please go through the link for that particular dish ..... 

** For preparation of the “Gulab Jamoon/ Jamuns” I just followed the instructions on the packet that are readily available in the stores. You can choose any brand of the same that is available in your vicinity. 

** For “Urad Dal- Varai Idly (Black Gram Dal- Indian Barnyard Millet Idly)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …. 

** For “Vegetable Kolumbo (Sambar)” Recipe, I am sharing a common below to all the sambar/ kolumbo dishes posted in the blog before, you can choose any, prepare and serve the same with Idlies, they all taste great. Here I have prepared simple Vegetable one which is also available in the common link, as for veggies you can choose any that you like or is available in your vicinity. 

** For “Coconut- Amla (Avalo/ Gooseberry/ Nellikayi) Chutney with Avalo Gratings” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …. 

** You can use the search option for "Thali" or “Combo Meals” where you will get many more combination of thali’s and combo meals. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to me a feedback if possible. 

** You can also click on the links given below for checking the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.