Monday, July 22, 2019

My Simple Veg. Thali 143.


"My Simple Veg. Thali 143; Godu Povu- Naivedyam (Sweetened Beaten Rice/ Bella Avalakki), Batate Katla Upkari (Potato Bhaji), Duddhe Bajji (Red Pumpkin Bharta), Tomato Saaru (Saar), SheetHa (Rice), Bajjile Mirsange Happolu (Roasted Red Chilly Papad)" ... Yummilicious ....... 

** This one is a simple Veg. Thali prepared with Konkani Saraswat Delicacies once again. It is always a pleasure to go light sometimes and I love to have a simple meal when the week has been hectic with work load and so has been the cooking part too. To keep up with the growing demand of queries on food my kitchen is always buzzing with activity in the mornings as that is the only time I get or should I say allotted for cooking while the rest of the day passes by in office work and the evenings are most of the time for blogging. I am always falling short of time and my to do list of recipes is piling up so is my draft copies of already prepared dishes which are yet to be posted. But that's life when its sort of a one man show, but that is exactly what is keeping me live and kicking in the last few years. As you age, loneliness creeps in and you become wiser, you want to stay away from people who create unnecessary dramas and do not want to be a part of it. You just want to divert your mind from all issues and concentrate elsewhere and keep yourself so busy that you just do not have the time to sit and think. That is exactly what I do and suggest to all out there to do if in any sort of agony. Work is the only solution at such times. Coming to meals, I always keep my meals simple when it Sankashti Chaturthi as it is No Onion-No Garlic Da. Naivedyam too are most of the time either Godu Povu /Sweetened Beaten Rice or Appo both Ganapati Bappa’s fav. Dishes. Will directly post the links to the dishes in the thali as is my practice with Thali as all dishes have been blogged before. Do go through the links for that particular dish which you would like to try. Thank You and May Lord Ganesha, our Vignaharta always remove obstacles from our lives and bless us all with his choicest blessings. 


** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the thali above, please go through the link for that particular dish ….. 

1.. For the “Godu Povu- Naivedyam /Sweetened Beaten Rice” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …. 

2. For the “Batate Katla Upkari (Potato Bhaji)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …. 

3. For the “Duddhe Bajji (Red Pumpkin Bharta)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …. 

4. For the “Tomato Saaru (Saar)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …. 

5. For the Recipe of "Cooking Rice Starch Free / Vanu ghalnu SheetHa", where the Rice is cooked and the water is drained off to remove excess starch, Please follow the link given below …. 

6. The “Mirsange Happolo (Red Chilly Papad) and Tallele Takka Mirsanag (Fried Sun dried Chilly)” are store bought. I buy some from Mangalore Stores in Mumbai which lasts me for a few months. I just deep fried them and served. 

** You can use the search option for "Thali" where you will get many more combination of thali’s. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to me a feedback if possible. 

** You can also click on the link below for checking the same. 

** An Earnest Request : There are many more recipes of different types in the blog. For all my Recipes, use the search option or the label section in the Blog. If you are still not able to find it or have a query, please leave a message in comment section or mail me the same. I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible. Do try out various types of dishes included in the Blog and Enjoy them with your family and friends and do give me a feedback if possible.

** I am happy to inform you that I have also started a food group for by the name "KONKANI DELICACIES" which is over and year old, with about 19K strong members. It is a pleasure to inform that you will find in the group many more recipes posted by our expert members and you too can share some of your own. The link to the group is posted on the left side of the blog page. Do join us in our culinary journey. I strongly believe in Sharing and always endorse that "Sharing Is Caring" … Thank You …. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.