Saturday, July 21, 2018

Brinjal~Moong Dal Curry with Methi Leaves~ Carrot~Beetroot Pulav


"Brinjal~Moong Dal Curry (Kathirikkai Gotsu) served with Methi Leaves~ Carrot~Beetroot Pulav" ... A scrumptious combo of dishes ... Gotsu is a South Indian Curry, would say it's closer to sambar or kootu and is usually served with pongal / khichidi ... I for a change prepared pulav to serve along with it and it tasted delicious ... Yummy Yumz ... 

** Once again this is a post of combo meals that is so much in demand these days. My friends keep asking me for suggestions of all sorts of combo dishes for their get together and parties. Well, I have little knowledge on starters other than those from Amchi dishes and I am building up on that frontier too. I will be including them soon, though my Blog does have a lot of starters from Konkani Cuisine. that are actually fantastic in taste. You can try them out along with these dishes for an absolute change in combos and trust me it will be a hit with people of all ages.

** Our Konkani Cuisine has lots of Vadas / Chettambado which is almost same as starters and can be done so too. You can prepare the same and serve with these combo meals or just choose some dishes in the blog and make your own mix and match of dishes too. Today I prepared this simple less spiced Methi leaves~Carrot~Beetroot Pulav to serve with this delicious Brinjal~Moong Dal Curry and the combo was a hit with all my friends. They simply loved the same and was emptied in no time. I had served some roti/chapatti too so that there was a choice between rice or roti as some people are all for for roti. Try this combo and do give me a feedback if possible and enjoy the same with your family and friends. 


** Given below are both the links to the recipe in the combo meal served above, do go through the link for the recipes, sorry for the inconvenience, but I have set the blog posts in such a way that it become easy for me to share the links when I prepare the same dishes with some other combinations, also repeating them each time is also not a good idea, it over crowds the blog, all you have to do is click on the link below for the same … Thank you … 

** "Brinjal~Moong Dal Curry (Kathirikkai Gotsu)" ... Gotsu is a delicious South Indian Curry, would say it's closer to sambar or kootu and can be served as a side dish with mildly spiced rice dishes like pongal / khichidi / pulav or even roti / parathas … Tastes crunchy and yumz …  
** Here is the link to the Recipe ..... 

** “Methi Leaves~ Carrot~Beetroot Pulav" ... A simple and delicious mildly spiced pulav with the added goodness of fresh methi leaves, carrots and beetroot … tastes awesome when served along with a delicious Veg/NonVeg Curry or even Dal with Veggies … Yummilicious ….. 
** Here is the link to the Recipe …… 

** You can use the search option for "Combo Meals or Thali" where you will get many more combinations of the same prepared using different Ingredient. Do try out various types of dishes to relish with yummy side dishes that are also included in the Blog. Just use the labels on the right side of the blog for various types of dishes. Enjoy the dishes with your family and friends and do give me a feedback if possible. 

** An Earnest Request : There are many more recipes of similar type in the blog. For all my Recipes, use the search option or the label section in the Blog. If you are still not able to find it please leave a message in comment section or mail me the same. You can also go to my page (add on the left side of blog) and leave a message and I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible … Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.