Thursday, November 1, 2018

My Thali 81.


"My Simple Thali 81 ... Tendle Bhutti (Ivy Gourd / Gherkins~ onion Masala bhaji), Pineapple~ Tomato Curd Raita (Salad), Bimbla Gojju losun ghalnu (Tree Sorrel spicy chutney with garlic) ani SheetHa (Rice)" ... Sometimes joy lies in simple amchi food, though the raita here is a bit different ... I was overjoyed when my friend shared some bimbul with me some days back as in Mumbai it is difficult to get them ... amshe~tikshe~midshe bimbla gojju asleri mitti marnu jevana koruka jatta ... Yummilicious ... 

** This is a lovely combo of dishes in thali that had me craving for more. As Diwali festival season is fast approaching, all my time is getting diverted towards house cleaning and preparation of some goodies. Please do excuse for the bad click, as I was but in a hurry and some settings got botched up to my dismay, but the dish is delicious and so is the combo of all of them together. Once again I will just share in the links to the recipes in my usual pattern to each of the dish. Do go through the links for the recipe of that particular Item. 


** Given Below are the links to each Individual posts of the recipes to the dishes in the Thali above … Please go through the links for the same ... 

1.. For the Recipe of "Tendle (Gherkins /Ivy Gourd) Bhutti", Please follow the link given below … 

2. “Pineapple~Tomato Curd Raita / Salad” … This is a simple salad prepared often in my home. Just add in pineapple pieces and tomato cut into pieces in the proportion of 2:1. Add in some beaten curds, green chillies cut into pieces, salt to taste and a little bit of sugar and mix well. Finally garnish with coriander leaves and serve chilled. 

Note : You can temper the raita with mustard (rai/sasam) seeds and curry leaves (kadipatta) in little bit of oil if desired. 

3. For the Recipe of "Bimbla (Tree Sorrel fruit / Bimbli) Gojju with garlic", please follow the link given below ….. 

4. “Cooking Rice Starch Free / Vanu ghalnu SheetHa” … Rice cooked and the water is drained off to remove excess starch. The rice remains well cooked without sticking to each other … Do try this formula / method of cooking as it is very healthy. 
** Here is the link to the Recipe ..... 

** You can use the search option for "Thali" where you will get many more combination of thali’s. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to me a feedback if possible. 
** You can also click on the link below for checking the same. 

** An Earnest Request : There are many more recipes of different types in the blog. For all my Recipes, use the search option or the label section in the Blog. If you are still not able to find it or have a query, please leave a message in comment section or mail me the same. I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible. Do try out various types of dishes included in the Blog and Enjoy them with your family and friends and do give me a feedback if possible … Thank You ….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.