Saturday, December 5, 2015

Thali 22.


Thali 22 ...... A Thali with a difference ..... For Dinner ...... Curds with Fried Takka Mirsaang (Dried Green Chilly Soaked in Buttermilk) - Avale Loshne Gojju (Amla Chutney with Garlic) ....... Amrakand (store bought) .... Avale Nonche (Amla Pickle) ....... Rulav Bhakri (Rava Bhakri) with Carrots And topped with Amul Butter .......


I simply love bhakris and like to have them for dinner though almost most of our community people have it for breakfast. Somehow, I am not much of a breakfast person. I do not like heavy breakfast since childhood. Though dieticians say one should start the day with heavy breakfast, I somehow cant do it everyday. I like to have both breakfast and dinner a bit light, while lunch is a bit on heavier side. Bhakris are something I prepare even for dinner as it is very filling as well as not a high calories one. I add grated carrots to them to ensure that we take in some veggies too. These Bhakri’s are a wholesome dish on its own and need not be served with anything else. A little bit of butter (if you like it) or pickle goes well with the same. Just to pep up the dinner thali a bit I added on the Amrakand (store bought) which was lying in the freezer. I had some Amla Garlic Chutney too, so thought of trying out the combo and it was simply great. All together this combination of dishes gave a lot of pleasure in eating a yummy dinner to my family. 


** I have give the links to the recipes in the picture posted above, please go through the links for the recipes and do enjoy the dishes. Dried chilly soaked in buttermilk was store bought, so was the Amrakhand. Butter I have used Amul Butter.


** For the Curds Recipe, Please follow the link given below ……… 


** For the Avale Loshne Gojju (Amla Chutney with Garlic) Recipe, Please follow the link given below ……… 


** For the Avale Nonche (Amla Pickle) Recipe, Please follow the link given below ……… 


** For the Rulav Bhakri (Rava Bhakri) with Carrots Recipe, Please follow the link given below ……… 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.