Sunday, September 20, 2020

My Amchi. Veg. Thali 226


“My Amchi Veg. Thali 226 : Karathe Podi (Bitter Gourd Fries), Bhenda Upkari (Lady’s Finger Bhaji), Cabbage- Onion- Muddo/ Sanna Khotto (Spiced Idly), Dalitoy (Spiced Tuvar Dal), SheetHa (Rice)” … simple lunch with Amchi veggie dishes … Yummilicious …. 

** Once again a simple Sunday lunch with veggies all the way. Before my Non-Vegetarian friends wonder why veggies are dominating my Blog, well all I can say is being busy and having to do all the work self, I hardly find time to venture out and have to do with whatever is available in my locality. Again, it is Adhika Masa now, so many days it is veggies, so it becomes difficult in case of leftovers and I do not like storing them in deep freezer so making best with veggie fries etc. and I have always loved veggie food specially our amchi food, go ahead and try these you will love them, I am sharing links to the same below as is my usual practice with Thali dishes, please click on the link for the recipe. Stay Safe, Stay Blessed. 

** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the picture above, please go through the link for that particular dish ..... 

** For “Karathe Podi (Bitter Gourd Fries)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

** For “Bhenda Upkari (Lady’s Finger Bhaji)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

** For “Cabbage- Onion- Muddo/ Sanna Khotto (Spiced Idly)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below. You can prepare the same in banana leaves, Idly vati or round large sized round vessel (baking tin) too, I am also sharing a common link to the different varieties prepared in for a fair idea, so that you can choose any method you want.

** For “Dalitoy (Spiced Tuvar Dal)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …. 

** For the Recipe of "Cooking Rice Starch Free/Vanu ghalnu SheetHa", where the Rice is cooked and the water is drained off to remove excess starch, Please follow the link given below …. 

** You can use the search option for "Thali" or “Combo Meals” where you will get many more combination of thali’s and combo meals. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to me a feedback if possible. 

** You can also click on the links given below for checking the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.