Thursday, September 1, 2022

Naivedyam : Varieties of Godu Appo/ Sweet Paniyaram.


“Naivedyam : Varieties of Godu Appo/ Sweet Paniyaram” … my first post was of Godu Appo as Naivedyam to Shri Ganesh and it has been a long culinary journey from there on … it is always a blessing to be able to prepare different types of Appos as offering to Shri Ganesha which is believed to be one of his favorite sweet dish … traditionally prepared either with wheat or rice, here I have made many of my own mix and match of ingredients and they have all turned out tasty … In Mumbai Ganesha Chaturthi festival is observed in great pomp for 10 days, where in you get to taste different dishes almost on daily basis … here are just a few of the sweet appos from my blog which I collaged to share here to share with all … do try them out as prasadam offering to Gampapa and distribute among family and friends for Shri Vignaharatas grace and stay always blessed … Jai Guru Ganesha ….

** Godu Appos as Naivedyam was my first post and click shared when I started my own Blog and though it was not perfect presentation for me, it holds a special place in my heart. It has been a long journey of 7 years with a few hitches here and there, nevertheless a beautiful one that I enjoyed every bit off. I had never dreamt that I would reach this far of blogging, writing and posting so many recipes forget about starting a blog, I guess something’s are just God’s grace meant to be. The culinary journey has had its ups and downs a lot, has taught me a few never to forget lessons, there have been many hindrances, many blocks, and many problems but my faith in Shri Vignaharata, has sailed me safely through the troubled waters. My face-book friends have contributed a lot to my growth in many ways and I thank each one for being there and supporting me.

** Above all, my heartfelt gratitude to my hubby who has always been my strongest support through thick and thin, another reason for success of this blog still going strong. If not for his repeated assurances and support, I would never ever have made it through this culinary journey, not to mention I tried and tested all my recipes on him and yes, he is my biggest critic too. A happy home is the most important aspect in one’s life when you want to venture out in any field, without which it is very difficult for a person to pursue one’s interests and with Shri Ganesha’s blessings I have been lucky there to which I am always thankful. It’s Ganesha Chaturthi festival and I am sure many of you would love to try variations in dishes, so prepared this collage which I hope is helpful, do try them out this festive season and offer them to Shri Ganesha, then to family and friends.


** Given below are the links to the different varieties of Appo recipes in the above picture collage of different types of sweet appos/ paniyarams that can be prepared as Naivedyam/ Prasadam as an offering to Shri Ganesha … please go through the link for that particular recipe and do try them out in your home and enjoy with family and friends, they are all tried and tested in my own kitchen many times and I assure are very tasty … Jai Guru Ganesha …

** For “Bajra Rava Khajoor Appo” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

** For “Godu Appo” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

** For “Chickoo Khajoor Appo” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

** For “Peru/ Guava Appo” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

** For “Sweet Appo/ Paniyarams” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

** For “Multigrain Sweet Appo/ Paniyarams” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

** For “Khajoor Appo/ Paniyarams” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

** For “Strawberry Sweet Appo” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

** For “Ragi/ Nachani Jaggery Appo” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

** For “Mango Rava Sweet Appo” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

** For “Ponsa Appo (Ripe Jackfruit Paniyarams)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

** For “Sweet Whole Green Moong Khajoor Appo/ Paniyaram” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

** You can also browse through the common link given below for all sweet and spicy Appos/ paniyarams shared in blog, there are many more that would hold of interest or that which you would love to try out for sure ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.