Sunday, June 5, 2022

My Scrumptious Non. Veg. Fish Thali~ 334.


“My Scrumptious Non. Veg. Fish Thali~ 334 : Tallele Visonu (Fried King Fish/ Surmai), Mothyale Gashi (Silver Fish/ Curry), Tendle Batato Piyava Upkari (Ivy Gourd Potato Onion Bhaji/ Stir Fry), Ukde SheetHa (Red Boiled Rice)” … had a hearty soul satisfied fish meal with my favorite dishes … Yummilicious …

** Prepared and had a lovely meal of my favorite mothyale ie bolanjir/ silver fish gashi and surmai fries after a long time. Though surmai is common at home, mothyale/ silver fish is brought rarely as it is time consuming as cleaning it takes time. Found some fresh ones today and could not resist buying them, only to find myself exhausted by the time I completed all my work. However the soul satisfaction on relishing this meal and a good nap of an hour brought back some energy though my back is still sore, nevertheless both hubby and me had a lovely lunch. Sharing links to the recipes of the dishes in thali as is my usual practice as they are already shared elsewhere before. Do try out these dishes if you love fish like us and enjoy with family and friends.

** Given below are links to recipes of individual dishes in the picture above, please go through the link for that particular dish .....

** For “Visonu Tallele (King Fish/ Surmai Fry)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

** For “Mothyale Gashi (Silver Fish/ Bloanjir Fish Curry)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …..

** For “Tendle Batato Piyava Upkari (Ivy Gourd Potato Onion Bhaji/ Stir Fry)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …..

** For “Red Boiled Rice/Tambde Ukde Tandla sheetha/Urpel Ari /LaL Mota Chawal” … Cooking of Red Boiled Rice using Pressure Cooker. My easy way out. Cooking red boiled rice/ ukde sheetha is considered laborious and time consuming, but I use a faster method and get perfectly cooked rice using pressure cooker. Anybody can follow this simple method, cook and enjoy hot red ukada boiled rice with a spicy Veg / Non. Veg Curry …. Please follow the link given below for the method of cooking .....

** Note : If for any reason you do not want to cook Boiled Rice, you can try out the normal rice prepared using Surthi Kollam or Wada Kollam rice by the following method too, which is normally the method of cooking in almost every Konkani Saraswat Home …

** For the Recipe of "Cooking Rice Starch Free/Vanu ghalnu SheetHa", where the Rice is cooked and the water is drained off to remove excess starch, Please follow the link given below ….

** You can use the search option for "Thali" or “Combo Meals” where you will get many more combination of thali’s and combo meals. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to me a feedback if possible.

** You can also click on the links given below for checking the same.

** An Earnest Request : There are many more recipes of different types in the blog. For all my Recipes, use the search option or the label section in the Blog. If you are still not able to find it or have a query, please leave a message in comment section or mail me the same. I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible. Do try out various types of dishes included in the Blog and Enjoy them with your family and friends and do give me a feedback if possible. I am sure you will love them, they are all tried and tested in my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.