Friday, February 4, 2022

My Festive Naivedyam Thali~ 326.


“Maghi Ganesh Jayanti Festive greetings to all my friends … My today’s Naivedyam Thali~ 326 : Kokum Taaka (Buttermilk), Kottambari Palle Chutney (Coriander Coconut Chutney), Udid Tandla Khotto (Black Gram Dal Rice Idly in jackfruit leaves), Mooga Patado (Green gram Colocasia Steamed Rolls), Kanaga Podi (Sweet Potato Fries), Dalitoy (Spiced Tuvar Dal), Harve Kele Upkari (Raw Banana Bhaji), Tarni TambadeBee Kooka Karmbala Hinga Randai/ Hummana (Fresh Rajma Chinese Potato Starr Fruit Curry), SheetHa (Rice), Godu Appo (Sweet Paniyaram)” … May Vignaharata remove all obstacles from our life and shower on us his choices blessings …. //Jai Guru Ganesh//

** Today is Maghi Ganesh Jayanthi, an auspicious day. It is observed in Maharashtra state, at many places in similar way to Ganesh Chaturthi by installing Idols though in smaller scale. I am always thankful to Sri Ganesh, our Vighnaharatha for always guiding us and taking care of us throughout the journey of our life both in difficult and happy times. Priorities in life keep changing with passing of years and it is always a roller coaster ride, but one thing that has never changed for hubby and me is our immense faith in God, whatever crisis we had to face which lately have been plenty, in our heart we know we are not alone, that he is always standing by us and we are very thankful for that.

** Though everyday I make a some small offering at his lotus feet, there are some occasions or auspicious days when I feel I should do some more, on such days, I always make it a point to make whatever is possible by me as a small tribute to him. I know it is not much as these days as my health does not permit much, but it gives me immense pleasure when I am able to do whatever little I can, and somehow it does happen on such auspicious days. I fully well know deep in my heart that he understands and accepts whatever offered with love and devotion and I am always humbled by the thought.

** Thanking Sri Ganesh and my Kuladevi Mahalasa Narayani, for whatever we have been bestowed to date by offering this Naivedyam at their lotus feet, May we be always guided  towards enlightenment by removing obstacles and bestowing choicest blessing …. Sharing links to the recipes of dishes in thali above as is my usual practice with thali postings as they are already shared and it is definitely easier to browse that which you want only. All dishes are prepared without addition of onion and garlic as during auspicious days we avoid them. Do try them out and make your own offerings ….

** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the picture above, please go through the link for that particular dish .....

** For “Kokum Taak (Buttermilk)” Recipe, I followed an instant method. I used Aagal a kokum concentrate available in stores. You just need to add it on to any dish you desire to add kokum and it serves the purpose. I came across this recently and after that I always use the same. Just beat one cup of thick curds with 2 cups of water and ¼ cup of kokum aagal well. Check and add in more water if necessary. Add some finely chopped fresh coriander leaves to the same along with a few crushed green chillies, a dash of hing powder and jeera powder and mix well. Allow to rest for some time and serve as it is or you can sieve the same and then serve.

** For “Kottambari Palle Chutney (Coriander Coconut Chutney)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For “Udid Tandla Khotto (Black Gram Dal Rice Idly in jackfruit leaves)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For “Mooga Patado (Green gram Colocasia Steamed Rolls)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For “Kanaga Podi (Sweet Potato Fries)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For “Dalitoy (Spiced Tuvar Dal)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For “Harve Kele Upkari (Raw Banana Bhaji)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For “Tarni TambadeBee Kooka Karmbala Hinga Randai/ Hummana (Fresh Rajma Chinese Potato Starr Fruit Curry)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For the Recipe of "Cooking Rice Starch Free/Vanu ghalnu SheetHa", where the Rice is cooked and the water is drained off to remove excess starch, Please follow the link given below ….

** I am sharing a common link to “Godu Appo (Sweet Paniyaram)” recipes below, you may try out any that’s on the list, it includes the one shared above too ….

** You can use the search option for "Thali" or “Combo/Solo Meals” where you will get many more combination of thali’s, solo and combo meals. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to send me a feedback if possible, it does encourage me to do that much more.

** You can also click on the links given below for checking the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.