Thursday, February 3, 2022

My simple Veg. Combo Meals Thali~ 325.


“My simple Veg. Combo Meals Thali~ 325 : Batate Usli (Potato Bhaji), Dahi (Curds), Chapathi (Roti), French Beans Kismuri (Spicy Dry Masala Curry)” … veggie kismuri with addition of coarsely ground dry masala tastes awesome be it with roti or dal- chawla ... again, it’s NO Onion- Garlic- Rice combo that’s heartwarming and tummy filling too … if you are fasting with one meal which we cal Upwas Jevan, try something that peps up your mood ... Yummilicious ....

** I am always in the lookout for a wonderful mix and match of dishes for my upwas jevana/ fasting meal that is not only tasty but tummy filling too which should keep me satisfied through the day without letting in hunger pangs spoil my mood. Being the only meal of the day I need to keep in mind nutrition, taste and many more things while preparing them. For me preparing NO Onion- Garlic- Rice fasting meal is really difficult or should a say, a small challenge as we always love all that prohibited and that's what we relish most of the days. 

** Added on to the above facts is my desire that I want it to be different each time and when counting the number fasting days in a month it adds up to almost 12-14 days in all, which is quite a task I must say. However, I have somehow managed it for over 3 yrs now and hope to prepare more combos in coming years with God's grace, till then try out this one and enjoy with your family. Children (in fact all) always love to relish hot puffed poories, so if desired you can replace roti/ chapathi with poori to their liking too.

** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the picture above, please go through the link for that particular dish .....

** For “Batate Usli (Potato Bhaji)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

** If you are new to preparation of curds at home, then you can also check out the method of “pefect curds at home” in link shared below …

** For “Chapathi (Roti)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below with also includes a common link where in you will find more choices …

** For “French Beans Kismuri (Spicy Dry Masala Curry)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

** You can use the search option for "Thali" or “Combo/Solo Meals” where you will get many more combination of thali’s, solo and combo meals. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to send me a feedback if possible, it does encourage me to do that much more.

** You can also click on the links given below for checking the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.