Saturday, December 4, 2021

My Solo Meals Thali~ 318.


“My Solo Meals Thali~ 318 : Pineapple Raita (Avnasa Dahi Salad), Moringa Leaves (Mashinga Pallo/ Drumstick Leaves) Spicy Parathas, Raw Mango Chunda/ Pickle (stores), Fresh Green Peas Potato Bhaji (Vatano Batate Upkari)” … here is my simple NO Onion- Garlic- Rice Meal of the day … moringa leaves as you all know is high in nutrition and has ample levels of immunity boosters … best to be had during this difficult times, all you need to do is just add a handful to any dish and its blends in well as on its own it really does not impart any aroma … they are now available almost everywhere, so go for it for a healthy lifestyle … Yummilicious …

** Prepared these tasty parathas for my NO Onion- Garlic- Rice meals today. A few years back I decided to go on these types of meals on Tuesday and Saturdays whenever time permits though not on compulsion. But interestingly I have stuck to it 99% of the time except a few times when I had to go out. Well, it has always been our motto at home not to fuss about food be it at home or elsewhere, more so in others home as we really respect this God given gift a lot, just eat whatever is offered and you will always be blessed.

** Moringa leaves are luckily available in Mumbai though at particular points only and I somehow find them at least 4-5 times a year. Each time I buy them in bulk and use them as and when possible. And if I realize there is excess and cannot be consumed then well in advance I dry them out, powder and store it in air tight container in fridge and add it on to karbeva (curry leaves/ kadipatta) dry chutney while preparing, that’s another way of reaping in its health benefits. So, frankly its never a waste to buy it in bulk.

** You can also chop them and sun dry them for a day or so and store like how kasuri methi is done and use them too. I have prepared so many dishes with these that I have lost count, if nothing I just add a handful of the same to any dish while preparing. These leaves do not have aroma or taste of their own, so, it just blends into the curry well without making a difference except in the nutrition level, which is what our main purpose is. Do try out the dishes and enjoy with your family and friends, sharing links to each of them below.

** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the picture above, please go through the link for that particular dish .....

** For “Pineapple Raita (Avnasa Dahi Salad)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

** For “Moringa Leaves (Mashinga Pallo/ Drumstick Leaves) Spicy Parathas” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

** “Raw Mango Chunda/ Pickle” is store bought, though these are easy to prepare I have somehow over years stopped preparing it as I am always finding it difficult to cope up juggling with so much of workload. They are easily available in Mumbai in any super stores, but yes, this year during the mango season, I do intend to share my own 2 decades back recipe.

** For “Fresh Green Peas Potato Bhaji (Vatano Batate Upkari)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

** You can use the search option for "Thali" or “Combo Meals” where you will get many more combination of thali’s and combo meals. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to me a feedback if possible.

** You can also click on the links given below for checking the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.