Tuesday, December 7, 2021

My Non.Veg Combo Meal-Thali~ 319


“My Non.Veg. Combo Meal- Thali~ 319 : Ghee Rice, Veg. Moringa (Mashinga Pallo/ Drumstick Leaves) Kurma, Motte Malvani Panna Upkari (Spicy Malvani Seasoned Egg Curry)” … preparing my favorite ghee rice after a long time and it tastes best with spicy curries so prepared egg curry in konkani panna upkari style along with Vegetable Kurma with addition of mashinga pallo … In all a delicious Sunday meal for sure … Yummilicious …

** After a very long time, prepared a heavy sort of meal, loaded with calories I must say. Well, I must say I gave in to temptation of my favorite combo of ghee rice with kurma or spiced curries. As, I knew I had back to back commitments for following 2 days, I prepared them all and stored in fridge so that I need not have to worry about cooking food when I needed to divert my energy elsewhere. Some of you may agree some may not, but that’s life in a nut shell for me coz. of my back issues, one day I am fit and fine while the next day not so and with the winter creeping in it gets worst. Clearing clutter from both home and office has been on my to do list for over 3-4 years but I just could not get round to doing it. Finally, I came up with this idea, which would give enough time to go about my work and at the same time have good food to savor. Well, sharing links to the recipes of the dishes in my plate above, loved relishing it, so will you if you love spicy egg curries and kurma is something everybody loves. Do browse through and try them one at a time or together as you wish. Stay Safe, Stay Blessed and follow all Govt. guidelines issued from time to time.

** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the picture above, please go through the link for that particular dish .....

** For “Ghee Rice” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For “Veg. Moringa (Mashinga Pallo/ Drumstick Leaves) Kurma” Please follow the link given below ….

** For “Motte Malvani Panna Upkari (Spicy Malvani Seasoned Egg Curry)” Please follow the link given below ….

** You can use the search option for "Thali" or “Combo Meals” where you will get many more combination of thali’s and combo meals. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to me a feedback if possible.

** You can also click on the links given below for checking the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.