Saturday, November 13, 2021

My Veg. Combo Meals/ Thali~ 311.


“My Veg. Combo Meals/ Thali~ 311 : Triangle Fold Layered Paratha, Batate Usli (Potato Bhaji), Coconut (Soyi) Chutney, Cucumber Salad with Roasted Melon Seeds, Curds (Dahi)” … Its NO- Onion- Garlic- Rice meal day … simple dishes, simple light meals … Yummilicious ….

** With the end of Diwali Celebrations the year is fast approaching to an end, we are just 6 weeks away before we begin 2022. Don’t you really think time flies by, at least that is what I feel, after the horrible initial months of pandemic in the year of 2021 life has become somewhat hectic with no time whatsoever to think. I am round the clock working, and there is really no time to sit and brood. Off course, I do take plenty of rest as I need to give my poor back plenty of the same or else it goes on protest mode and makes me compulsorily do so for days, so 6 hours of sleep is must with a nap (not sleep) of an hour in the noon, that’s it.

** For last 2-3 months I really took it easy and gave a skip to lot of pressing issues, even in between days I completely shut off myself from network except to attend to my food group which becomes a must. I needed this break which I had been promising myself for over a year and when my back pain kept cropping in gaps of weeks, I thought enough is enough and finally did it and I feel so good. Well, hoping to bounce back on blogging with delicious recipes, this time I am thinking on healthier options as is necessary for everybody. Well, sharing my Saturday meal “NO- Onion- Garlic- Rice meal”… Stay Safe Stay Blessed.

** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the picture above, please go through the link for that particular dish .....

** For “Triangle Fold Layered Paratha” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For “Batate Usli (Potato Bhaji)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For “Coconut (Soyi) Chutney” Recipe, I am sharing a common link to all chutney recipes, which includes the above too, Please follow the link given below ….

** For “Cucumber Salad with Roasted Melon Seeds” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For “Setting of Perfect Curds (Dahi)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** You can use the search option for "Thali" or “Combo Meals” where you will get many more combination of thali’s and combo meals. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to me a feedback if possible.

** You can also click on the links given below for checking the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.