Saturday, November 13, 2021

Kulitha Khotto (Horse Gram Idly), Coconut Chutney, Veg. Sambar, Churmundo.


“Kulitha Khotto (Horse Gram Idlies in Jackfruit leaves), Coconut Chutney, Veg. Sambar, Churmundo, Papaya” … a breakfast as good as lunch and yes, you can interchange it as you like … when I need to be out for most of the day, my breakfast is a healthy good one to keep going for long hours … Yummilicious …

** I am usually not the one who likes heavy breakfast on normal days, but once a week I need to travel outskirts of Mumbai for over 5-6 hours and I never have the habit of stopping over for food or drinks on way. I have a good completely healthy bf and hit the road and I really don’t feel any hunger pangs even on reaching home in the evening. Khotto ie Idly steamed in jackfruit baskets or plain Idly/ doddaka/ rava bhakri are few of my favorite breakfast items during such times as they keep my tummy full for long hours.

** Kulith doddaka or Khotto are my favorite, though I love dosa too, which I hardly prepare these days and now that I remember, keep a watch out I will prepare it soon, this time with some variations, while the original one has been already shared. Do try out various options in preparation of dishes and enjoy with your family and friends. As I have already shared all the recipes to the dishes in the picture above, I am sharing links to the same as is my usal practice. Stay Safe, Stay Blessed, I hope you all have been vaccinated too.

** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the picture above, please go through the link for that particular dish .....

** For “Kulitha Khotto (Horse Gram Idlies in Jackfruit leaves)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below, also sharing a few more links to preparation of Idly, ramdan and panna doddak, wherein the same batter is used but prepared in different varieties ….

** For “Coconut (Soyi) Chutney” Recipe, I am sharing a common link to all chutney recipes, which includes the above too, Please follow the link given below ….

** For “Veg. Sambar” Recipe, I am sharing a common link to all chutney recipes, which includes the above too, Please follow the link given below ….

** For “Churmundo” Recipe, , I am sharing a common link to all chutney recipes, which includes the above too, Please follow the link given below ….

** “Papaya” is a delicious fruit that is consumed both in raw and ripe form. The raw form is used in preparation curries and bhaji while the ripe ones are relished as it is. It is believed to be diabetic friendly and is advised to be consumed, a few pieces before breakfast say with a gap of 20-30 minutes. Do try including this highly beneficial fruit and enjoy a healthy lifestyle. They available almost all round the world and are available all season too.

** One glass of steaming hot tea is a must in my home and I never skip that any day as that is my lifeline for the whole day, I do not take tea or coffee for the remaining part of the day. Somehow I missed keeping the same as I clicked the picture, so including the same in list so that you may try out the same if need be … For "Adraki Ellaichi Chai/Ginger Cardamom Tea (Masala Chai/Tea)" Recipe, Please follow the link given below ....

** There are many more delicious and healthy breakfast dishes like khotto, idly, bhakri, dosa, panpolo, surnali, buns, poori, usli, upma etc. in the blog which you may browse through in liesure and try out those your family prefers, they all taste wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.