Saturday, April 24, 2021

Nachani- Wheat Poori served with Sweet Chana Dal- Rice Khichidi.


"Nachani- Wheat Poori served with Sweet Chana Dal- Rice Khichidi" ... whenever sweet khichidi is prepared it's usually khichidi- polo for bf next morning, but yesterday my mind was not set on more workload so skipped it ... for a change prepared these poories ... tastes awesome relished with sweet khichdi ... yummilicious ...

** As I mentioned, whenever I prepare sweet khichidi in any combo of lentil with rice or rava, I prepare it more in quantity as it tastes wonderful the next day when served for breakfast with dosa. This sweet khichidi was prepared on the festive occasion of Rama Navami as is the usual pattern of preparing sweet dish in our GSB community which I prepared this time at home as due to covid pandemic all functions and religious events were cancelled.

** Due to the heavy load of work both at home and in office I find it difficult to prepare new dishes recently as the reason also being that the heart is really not set on it. There are so many serious cases all round us that we are all living in anxiety and fear. In midst of all these issues I really did not feel like preparing dosa batter as I was really tired after finishing all day work. So in the morning thought of preparing a few poori to serve along with khichidi.

** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the picture above, please go through the link for that particular dish ..... Do join me in my prayers, there is immense strength in joint prayers and it is believed that God consents to plea offered with full faith ….

** For “Nachani- Wheat Poori” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

** For “Chana Dal- Rice Sweet Khichidi” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

** An Earnest Request : There are many more recipes of different types in the blog. For all my Recipes, use the search option or the label section in the Blog. If you are still not able to find it or have a query, please leave a message in comment section or mail me the same. I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible. Do try out various types of dishes included in the Blog and Enjoy them with your family and friends and do give me a feedback if possible.

** I am happy to inform you that I have also started a food group for by the name "KONKANI DELICACIES" which is over and year old, with about 31 K strong members. It is a pleasure to inform that you will find in the group many more recipes posted by our expert members and you too can share some of your own. The link to the group is posted on the left side of the blog page. Do join us in our culinary journey. I strongly believe in Sharing and always endorse that "Sharing Is Caring" Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.