Tuesday, April 13, 2021

My Samsar Padvo/ Gudi Padwa Naivedyam Thali~ 281.


"My Naivedyam Thali~ 281 : Samsar Padvo/ Gudi Padwa Greetings to all; May Hari Guru Bless us all with good health and happiness" ... Sharing My Naivedyam Thali with all my friends : Aamras (Sweet Mango Puree), Madgane (Chana dal Payasam), Rasvodo (Rice Vada), Harve Kele Podi (Raw Banana Fries), Dalitoy (Spiced Tuvar Dal), Bibbo Tendle Upkari (Cashew Gherkins Bhaji), Khotto (Idly), Kabuli Chano- Surna Gashi (White Chick Peas- Yam Curry), Ambuli Alle' Chutney (Raw Mango- Ginger- Coconut Chutney), SheetHa (Rice), Ambuli Nonche (Raw Mango Pickle) .... God Bless all ...

** Wishing all my friends ... "A very Happy- Prosperous- Pious Hindu New Year known as Samsar Padvo/ Gudi Padwa/ Ugadi/ Vaisakhi/ Baisakhi/ Vishu/ Puthandu/ Bohag Bihu/ Chetichand/Jur Sheetal/ Pana Sankranti/ Navreh etc. in different regions of India; celebrated today and in some places tomorrow ... it is the beginning of Hindu New Year that falls on the first day of the Shukla Paksha of Chaitra month of the Hindu calendar, this time known as Plava Nama Samvatsara" 

** The new year has begun but we are still under the anxiety of pandemic, so I prepared this meal as Naivedyam with whatever was available to me. Somewhere my heart did feel blessed to be still fine, but I mourned for all those who passed away some of whom were our dear friends. As I prayed I asked God, Why ?? was one year long of crisis not enough, when was the end, but I did not get a reply.

** Somewhere for the issue I think human beings are also at fault, we have made a mess of everything and still do not follow guidelines. When will people learn, I wonder, all we can hope is with the ringing in of new year we get blessed with good health and happiness through the year and the pandemic passes away soon, without any more casualties. Do wear your mask, sanitize and maintain social distancing.

** Offering Prayers at the lotus feet of Sri Hari to sail the world to safety through the still on going pandemic crisis unscratched ... Seeking Blessings for Good Health, Wealth, Happiness, Strength, Peace and Devotion for the coming year 2021 for all ...

Jai Guru Ganesh
OM Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya
OM Gurubyo Namaha

** Sharing My Samsar Padvo (Gudi Padva/Ugadi) Naivedyam Thali with all my friends here ... I Thank Lord Ganesha, Shri Hari, Mahalasa Narayani (my Kula Devi), Goddess Annapurna, My Ishta Deva Sitapati Ram … for giving me the strength to pull out through tough times and for being able to offer this humble thali at their lotus feet. I, once again wishing all of you A Very Happy And Prosperous New Year 2021 ... Have a lovely day~ Stay Blessed~ Stay Safe~ Spread Happiness ...

** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the picture above, please go through the link for that particular dish .....

** For “Aamras (Sweet Mango Puree)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For “Madgane/Chana Dal Payasam” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For the “Rasa Vodo/Rice Vada” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For “Harve Kele Podi (Raw Banana Fries)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For “Dalitoy/Spiced Tuvar Dal” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For “Tendle Bibbe Upkari/Ivy Gourd Cashew Nuts Bhaji” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For the “Urad Rice Khotto/Idly” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For “Kabuli Chano- Surna Gashi (White Chick Peas- Yam Curry)” Recipe, Please follow the links given below, the recipe is the same however in place of raw jackfruit I have used suran/ yam and in the next link you can check the cooking method for the suran too ….

** For “Ambuli Alle' Chutney (Raw Mango- Ginger- Coconut Chutney)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For “SheetHa/Rice” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For “Ambuli Nonche (Raw Mango Pickle)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** You can use the search option for "Thali" where you will get many more combination of thali’s. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to me a feedback if possible.

** You can also click on the link below for checking the same.

** Here is the link to a small article of "Samsar Padvo / Gudi Padwa" ....

** An Earnest Request : There are many more recipes of different types in the blog. For all my Recipes, use the search option or the label section in the Blog. If you are still not able to find it or have a query, please leave a message in comment section or mail me the same. I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible. Do try out various types of dishes included in the Blog and Enjoy them with your family and friends and do give me a feedback if possible.

** I am happy to inform you that I have also started a food group for by the name "KONKANI DELICACIES" which is over and year old, with about 31 K strong members. It is a pleasure to inform that you will find in the group many more recipes posted by our expert members and you too can share some of your own. The link to the group is posted on the left side of the blog page. Do join us in our culinary journey. I strongly believe in Sharing and always endorse that "Sharing Is Caring" … Thank You ….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.