“My Delicious Veg. Thali No~ 466: Pagila Podi (Spine Gourd Tava Fries), Taushe Hullela (Cucumber Curry), French Beans Upkari (Bhaji/ Stir fry), Dalitoy (Spiced Tuvar Dal), Dalimba Saali- Hinga Gooli/ Pomegranate Skin- Asafoetida Coconut Chutney), SheetHa (Rice)” … it’s been raining on and off and I have been enjoying some spare time of cooking healthy- tasty meals … here is my today’s lovely meal with all of my favorite dishes from our own GSB Konkani Saraswat Cuisine and I must mention chutney gooli is show stopper of them all … Yummilicious …
** What more can I say that I have not penned here on the healthy dishes our GSB Konkani Saraswat Cuisine includes. It appalls me when I realize that there are so many dishes still to be tried out and shared. I am always excited when I come across new recipes that I feel can be somehow given a makeover to our own GSB style recipes. It always is a triumph when you try something and it comes out excellent in taste.
** There are plenty I have tried adapting to our style of cooking that are lying in my draft mode. Due to precautions on health side I am unable to do justice to blogging, so do excuse delays. I will try sharing more often, so do keep a keen watch on my Blog, Page or Instagram profiles where in they are all shared on regular basis, including sharing of older ones. In case of any query do mention on comment section.
** Plenty of veggies, fruits are available now and one is spoilt for choice of dishes. There are so many monsoon dishes in GSB Konkani Saraswat Cuisine in different combinations that it really in not possible to cover them all in 2-3 year time frame; isn’t that great, I mean our older generations were simply excellent in all types of preparation of food, cooking, brine, sun- dried, storing, best out waste, they were masters.
** I encourage all youngsters male and female to take interest in cooking meals if not for others for self and for a healthy lifestyle. You may have seen the recent breaking news of contaminated/ adulterated food circulating putting people’s life at risk, its high time we took good care of ourselves isn’t it?? so go for it, you will be surprised how easy and exciting it is to cook something so tasty and pleasing.
** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the picture above, please go through the link for that particular dish ..... do try them out in your home and enjoy with family and friends, they are all tried and tested in my own kitchen many times and are very tasty …
** For “Tava Fried Pagila Podi (Spine Gourd fries)” recipe, please follow the link given below for more details. I have also included another link below that includes the recipe for deep fried version of Pagila Podi/ Spine Gourd fries …
** For “Taushe Hullela (Cucumber Curry)” recipe, please follow the link given below for more details …..
** For “French Beans Upkari (Bhaji/ Stir fry)” recipe, please follow the link given below for more details .....
** For “Dalitoy (Spiced Tuvar Dal)” recipe, Please follow the link given below ….
** For “Dalimba Saali- Hinga Gooli/ Pomegranate Skin- Asafoetida Coconut Chutney)” recipe, Please follow the link given below ….
** For Recipe of "Cooking Rice Starch Free/Vanu ghalnu SheetHa", where the Rice is cooked and the water is drained off to remove excess starch, Please follow the link given below for more details ….
** You can use the search option or follow the common links shared below for "Thali/ Solo/ ComboMeals or Pejje Jevana (Rice Porridge Meals)” already shared in the Blog where you will get many more combination of thali’s and combo meals. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to me a feedback if possible .... Thank You; Have a great day ....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks.