Friday, April 19, 2024

My Simple Combo Meal.


“My Simple Combo Meal : Aapus Aamras (Alphonso Mango Sweetened Puree), Chapati (Roti), Sweet-n-Spicy Kirlailele Bagado- Kananga Upkari/ Sprouted Red-Eyed Beans- Sweet Bhaji” … a simple “NO Onion- Garlic- Rice” fasting one meal of the day on festive occasion of Ekadashi … Stay Blessed~ Spread Happiness …

** I have often mentioned that it always makes me excited to prepare a wonderful mix and match of dishes for my upwas jevana/ fasting meal that is not only tasty but tummy filling too. The very thought of upwas/ fasting keeps the mind on deprival mood for some despite having plenty of foods that are permited. In my home upvas meals are on terms of just one meal for the day that consists of “NO Onion- Garlic- Rice”.

** Though we have been fasting for decades, it is only over a few years now, that we have switched to a stricter patter of fewer meals a day and at times it's difficult if we are not at home. With Sri Hari’s grace, I hope to continue this pattern lifelong finding new combos for my family to enjoy and share them here. Plenty of meals have been already shared and sure to try out more options, so do keep in contact here for more.

** All recipes are already blogged and will share link for easy access as is my practice with Thali/ Combo Meal posts. I do regret the inconvenience caused if any, but trust me it is the best without repetitions of recipes. There are plenty of recipes, thali combinations both Veg. and Non.Veg and off course plenty of traditional dishes from GSB Konkani Saraswat Cuisine. Do try them out and enjoy with your family and friends.

** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the picture above, please go through the link for that particular dish ..... do try them out in your home and enjoy with family and friends, they are all tried and tested in my own kitchen many times and are very tasty …

** For “Aapus Aamras (Alphonso Mango Sweetened Puree)” recipe, please follow the link given below …

** For “Chapathi (Roti)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below with also includes a common link where in you will find more choices …

** For "Sweet-n-Spicy Kirlailele Bagado- Kananga Upkari/ Sprouted Red-Eyed Beans- Sweet Bhaji" recipe, please follow the link given below …

** You can use the search option for "Thali" or “Combo/Solo Meals” where you will get many more combination of thali’s, solo and combo meals. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to send me a feedback if possible, it does encourage me to do that much more.

** You can also click on the links given below for checking the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.