Friday, May 27, 2022

My Delicious Veg. Combo Meals Thali~ 333.


“My Delicious Veg. Combo Meals Thali~ 333 : Karathe (Karate’/ Bitter Gourd/ Karela) Kismuri/ Dry Salad, Kabuli Chana Suran Gashi/ White Whole Bengal Gram- Yam Curry and SheetHa (Rice)” … here is my delicious tummy filling healthy combo meal for the day that includes chane gashi and karate kismuri, both of which are favorite dishes of every amchi … truly Yummilicious …

*** Sharing a combo meal thali today that we enjoyed relishing for lunch. In my home we always love chane gashi prepared with kabuli chana instead of black ones which are normally used. The reason being that kabuli chana cooks perfectly well, soft and delicious while the black ones though get cooked always are on harder side on settling. If you have never tried using kabuli chana do so, they are sweet and tasty and dishes turn out awesome not to forget the world famous chole, that almost all have tasted.

** As for bitter gourd/ karathe kismuri it was not on the menu list as I was to go ahead with ladys finger/ bhenda upkari but just in time I found out that the karathe was turning soft and if I did not prepare it immediately it would not remain good for long, so included kismuri as side dish another dish we love at home which I prepare with minimum oil. Yes, I use micro wave method for frying the karathe’ pieces with just a teaspoon of oil in place of deep frying which makes it perfect and health and yes very tasty indeed.

** Sharing links below as is my usual practice with Thali posts as these dishes are repeatedly prepared though separately in different combo, so in place of repeating, I am adding links for easy access. Konkani recipes are tasty, easy and healthy, so If you are always wondering with combo of dishes to prepare, then do go through my meals under the label solo, combo and thali, there are plenty out there, you can also make your own mix and matching from them and enjoy with family, friends and enjoy a healthy lifestyle.

** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the picture above, please go through the link for that particular dish .....

** For “Karathe (Karate’/ Bitter Gourd/ Karela) Kismuri/ Dry Salad” Recipe, I am sharing a few links below, you may browse through them in leisure and then try out any method that is convenient for you, I have microwaved the bitter gourd pieces as is my usual practice while preparing any kismuri as it gives me good results with minimum inclusion of oil, however the links below also include deep fried method and that which is successfully prepared using ripened bitter gourds …

** For “Kabuli Chana Suran Gashi/ White Whole Bengal Gram- Yam Curry” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For the Recipe of "Cooking Rice Starch Free/Vanu ghalnu SheetHa", where the Rice is cooked and the water is drained off to remove excess starch, Please follow the link given below ….

** You can use the search option for "Thali" or “Combo/Solo Meals” where you will get many more combination of thali’s, solo and combo meals. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to send me a feedback if possible, it does encourage me to do that much more.
** You can also click on the links given below for checking the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.