Thursday, May 5, 2022

My Delicious Fish Thali~ 332.


“My Delicious Fish Thali~ 332 : Ambe Peshi (Mango Slices), “Mori Hinga Randai with Narlel Tela/ Hummana (Small Shark Fish Curry- Asafoetida flavored- topped with Coconut Oil), Harve Kele Upkari (Raw Banana Bhaji), Dalitoy (Spiced Tuvar Dal), SheetHa (Rice), Rawas Tallele (Indian Salmon Fish Fry)” … enjoyed my meal to heart’s content as It’s always a pleasure to relish fish curry and fish fry meals, my way of including proteins … Yummilicious ….

** My fish preparations have in the last few months decreased and though in my mind I always promised I would get down to preparing them soon, I could not, somehow I had to let go due to cropping issues. When one’s mind is bogged down with troubles, the desire to do anything diminishes, not to mention persisting back pain. Finally, I decided to break free from all ties and take a long break, take plenty of rest and attend only to blogging, that too, whenever I felt the urge to do so only. I know its not a fair decision as some of my friends kept cribbing that I was not available online, but I know all of them will understand, true friends do, after all we all need a break sometime, do we not???

** To all my friends out there I would like to suggest to do take a break away from all which that bothers you. Give it a fair time to understand and realize what is important and what is not, what is truth and what is makeshift. Well, once that is achieved though things do fall in place, the trouble to go ahead starts, the uneasiness is definitely felt. But, we do need to take a firm decision to break free from those boundaries that have been put around us and I did exactly that. Today, I am much happier that God has been so kind to bestow on me a much more peaceful life. No, definitely not completely done with, but I am getting there and I will, so enjoying this meal that had become a rare treat.

** Do try out various options/ combinations in preparation of dishes and enjoy with your family and friends, there are plenty of them in the Blog, if you need any help in choosing. It has been a pleasant journey all through almost 8 years of blogging and by Sri Guru and Sri Hari blessings I am sure I will be able to do more in future. It has always been my desire to uplift GSB Konkani Saraswat Cuisine, as the dishes are not only tasty but also healthy and easy to prepare too. As I have already shared all the recipes to the dishes in the picture above, I am sharing links to the same as is my usual practice in thali posts. Stay Safe, Stay Blessed, I hope you all are now on safe level zone.

** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the picture above, please go through the link for that particular dish .....

** For “Mori Hinga Randai with Narlel Tela (Small Shark Fish Curry- Asafoetida flavored- topped with Coconut Oil)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

** For “Harve Kele Upkari (Raw Banana Bhaji)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …..

** For “Dalitoy (Spiced Tuvar Dal)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For the Recipe of "Cooking Rice Starch Free/Vanu ghalnu SheetHa", where the Rice is cooked and the water is drained off to remove excess starch, Please follow the link given below ….

** For “Rawas Tallele (Indian Salmon Fish Fry)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

** You can use the search option for "Thali" or “Combo Meals” where you will get many more combination of thali’s and combo meals. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to me a feedback if possible.

** You can also click on the links given below for checking the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.