Monday, January 31, 2022

My Simple Combo Meal Thali~ 323.


“My Simple Combo Meal Thali~ 323 : Strawberry Chutney, Pudina Mooli Paratha (Mint Leaves- Radish Roti), Lauki Masoor Dal/ Bottle Gourd Lentil Dal” … Definitely a delicious combo meal that’s got included into my NO Onion- Garlic- Rice days menu … Yummilicious ….

** It is always a mundane task of coming up with something heartwarming to relish on fasting days, off course there are many I have included, but my heart always craves for more combos. Having said that there are times when you neither have the time nor energy to come up with exciting menus. So, it was sort of blessing when there was enough Lauki Masoor Dal/ Bottle Gourd Lentil Dal from previous day, which I could carry forward which was exactly what I needed, not to mention strawberry chutney that was stored in the fridge.

** All I need to prepare was roti/ chapati and I was all set to make the dough when I remembered I had radish along with its leaves which I needed to consume immediately lest it turns yellow, so though of preparing radish parathas with the green along with some pudina and coriander leaves added on to balance the taste of the radish leaves as they are sometimes too sharp on taste buds. A perfect meal when you are famished after loads of work and also added on is the fact that I need it to be NO Onion- Garlic- Rice, simply superb.

** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the picture above, please go through the link for that particular dish .....

** For “KhatHa MeetHa TeekHa Strawberry Chutney” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For “Pudina Mooli Paratha (Mint Leaves- Radish Roti)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For “Lauki Masoor Dal/ Bottle Gourd Red Lentil Dal” … Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** You can use the search option for "Thali" or “Combo/Solo Meals” where you will get many more combination of thali’s, solo and combo meals. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to send me a feedback if possible, it does encourage me to do that much more.

** You can also click on the links given below for checking the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.