Saturday, March 2, 2024

My Simple Non-Veg. Thali~ 364.


“My Simple Non-Veg. Thali~ 364 : Beetroot Papad (store bought), PoddaleBee- Bajra Sanna Polo (Snake Gourd Seeds- Pearl Millet Spicy Dosa), Boiled Egg (Motto/ Andey), Dalitoy (Spiced Tuvar Dal), Surai SheetHa (Rice)” … I would not call this a simple meal as it includes my favorite sannapolo … I bought these beet papad from stores recently and just deep fried them, they do pep up the meal … in all a delicious meal with healthy boiled eggs added on … Yummilicious …

** Again, I endorse that this is a simple nevertheless delicious meal. When there is sannapolo in combo with dalitoy- sheetHa (dal- chawal), I really don’t need anything else to go with it, as it is and will always be a hit combo in my home. Just added on some boiled eggs to balance the protien content in the meal (Dr. advice) and those papads are something I must mention about. These are store bought “Beetroot Papads” which I just deep fried at home. They turn out very crispy and taste lovely and I am sure it is rice based.

** Try these papads if they are available in your vicinity, no harm in enjoying a few, after all, there are times when we just want to go over board and try out something new, isn’t it? Sun- dried items earlier were prepared at home during summer to be stored all round the year, I remember amma preparing spicy chilly happolo and urad dal pappodu. The turned out really awesome and we all helped in rolling and putting them in sunlight for drying. Later on I remember my aunt used to send them to us often too.

** However with changing time, lifestyle, nuclear family coming into practice and having no acess to sunlight or enough place to prepare them etc. we are obliged to buy them from stores. The commercial market for them has increased leaps and bounds and one is really spoiled for choice in varities. I always try whatever comes newly in my grocery stores, as deep fried items are my weakness and though I know I must forgo them, I must confess I enjoy them a lot too. Sigh, that’s life, we always love forbidden fruits.

** In all, definitely a delicious home cooked meal that is going to be loved by your family for sure. I have already shared all recipes to the items in the above thali picture, in the blog before to which I am sharing links below as is my usual practice with thali posts. Just click on the link for that particular recipe which you would like to try and do check out on others dishes too, they are all tasty and plenty of combinations have already been shared. Go ahead and Enjoy them with your family and friends in your home.

** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the picture above, please go through the link for that particular dish ..... do try them out in your home and enjoy with family and friends, they are all tried and tested in my own kitchen many times and are very tasty …

** These are store bought “Beetroot Papads” which I just deep fried at home.

** For “PoddaleBee- Bajra Sanna Polo (Snake Gourd Seeds- Pearl Millet Spicy Dosa)” recipe, please follow the link given below …

** For “Perfect Boiled Egg (Motto/ Andey)” method, please follow the link given below …

** For “Dalitoy (Spiced Tuvar Dal)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For the Recipe of "Cooking Rice Starch Free/Vanu ghalnu SheetHa", where the Rice is cooked and the water is drained off to remove excess starch, Please follow the link given below ….

** You can use the search option for "Thali" or “Combo/Solo Meals” where you will get many more combination of thali’s, solo and combo meals. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to send me a feedback if possible, it does encourage me to do that much more.

** You can also click on the links given below for checking the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.