Sunday, March 17, 2024

My Delicious Veg. Thali~ 365.


“My Delicious Veg. Thali~ 365 : Avale Nonche (Gooseberry Pickle), KhatHa MeetHa TeekHa Bimbla (Bimbul/ Tree Sorrel Fruit) Bajji, Gabbe- Piyava Chettambado (Plantain/ Banana Stem- Onion Fritters), Dalitoy (Spiced Tuvar Dal), SheetHa (Rice)” … looks simple, but nevertheless a delicious thali … Yummilicious ….

** This one is my documented 365th Thali, though I must confess that there must be more as during initial days of blogging I had not numbered them. Anyways, it is a pleasure to note that there is one for each day to make the meals that much more interesting. I will not write anything more here as I know I have said it all and anything more will just be repetations which is not something pleasant for my readers. So let me thank all on this occasion for always being so helpful and I assure there will be more. Sharing links to the recipes in the thali both of the dishes which are newly added into the blog. Do try them out and enjoy it with your family and friends. Stay Blessed, Spread Happiness.

** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the picture above, please go through the link for that particular dish ..... do try them out in your home and enjoy with family and friends, they are all tried and tested in my own kitchen many times and are very tasty …

** For “Avale Nonche (Gooseberry Pickle)” recipe, please follow the link shared below ….

** For “KhatHa MeetHa TeekHa Bimbla (Bimbul/ Tree Sorrel Fruit) Bajji)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For “Gabbe- Piyava Chettambado (Plantain/ Banana Stem- Onion Fritters)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For “Dalitoy (Spiced Tuvar Dal)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For the Recipe of "Cooking Rice Starch Free/Vanu ghalnu SheetHa", where the Rice is cooked and the water is drained off to remove excess starch, Please follow the link given below ….

** You can use the search option for "Thali" or “Combo/Solo Meals” where you will get many more combination of thali’s, solo and combo meals. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to send me a feedback if possible, it does encourage me to do that much more.

** You can also click on the links given below for checking the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.