Friday, June 7, 2019

My Konkani Sarawat Thali 128.


"My Konkani Sarawat Thali 128 : Harve Kele Podi (Raw Banana Fries), Alvamande Hinga Randai/ Hummana (Colocasia Roots Curry with Asafoetida), Kabuli Chane Upkari (Chick Peas Bhaji), Ukde SheetHa (Red Boiled Rice)" ... my most favorite curry and fries for lunch ... Yummilicious ....

** Once again a simple delightful thali with delicious Amchi / Konkani Saraswat Cuisine dishes. I am sure you will love and relish this one well even though it is with simple one masala dish along with a pulse bhaji/upkari and podi/fires as an accompaniment. A very tummy filling lunch with favorite south Indian Red Boiled Rice served with the curry. If you have no liking to this rice or it is not available to you, go ahead and prepare ordinary or any other rice and serve it along with these dishes and they will taste equally good. Alvamande ie colocasia roots/Arvi are available almost all round the year and is a delight to relish in different curries. I have posted quite a few dishes using them and I have many more stored in line to be yet posted. I would really love to add more and more dishes for all of you, but then I can only prepare one or two dishes a day and the list is too long, so friends trust me we have a long culinary journey together with yummy dishes to enjoy. 

** Chick Peas upkari/bhaji is usually prepared for breakfast with poha usli another favorite combo of Konkani Saraswats, but at times I do prepare the same for lunch as side dish as we love relishing it with the same. Podi or fries are always a delight to relish during lunch/dinner time and raw banana/harve kele is my hubby’s favorite. Well that’s it, a delicious tummy filling lunch for sure which you can end with a good spiced buttermilk like me, though it is not there in the picture. I have already made individual post of the dishes in the thali and will be sharing the link to each dish below as is my usual pattern with Thali. Do go through the links of the individual dishes for the recipe and if you find any difficulty or are not able to follow something you can always leave a comment or mail me, I will be glad to help. Do try out the dishes and enjoy with your family and friends. 


** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the Thali above, please go through the link for that particular dish ….. 

1.. For the “Harve Kele Podi (Raw Banana Fries)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

2. For the “Alvamande Hinga Randai/ Hummana (Colocasia Roots Curry with Asafoetida)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

3.. For the “Kabuli Chane Upkari (Chick Peas Bhaji)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

4. For the “Ukde SheetHa (Red Boiled Rice)” Recipe, Please follow the link given … 

** You can use the search option for "Thali" where you will get many more combination of thali’s. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to me a feedback if possible. 

** You can also click on the link below for checking the same. 

** An Earnest Request : There are many more recipes of different types in the blog. For all my Recipes, use the search option or the label section in the Blog. If you are still not able to find it or have a query, please leave a message in comment section or mail me the same. I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible. Do try out various types of dishes included in the Blog and Enjoy them with your family and friends and do give me a feedback if possible. 

** I am happy to inform you that I have also started a food group for by the name "KONKANI DELICACIES" which is over and year old, with about 19K strong members. It is a pleasure to inform that you will find in the group many more recipes posted by our expert members and you too can share some of your own. The link to the group is posted on the left side of the blog page. Do join us in our culinary journey. I strongly believe in Sharing and always endorse that "Sharing Is Caring" … Thank You ….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.