Wednesday, November 23, 2022

My Delicious Veg. Thali~ 346.


“My Delicious Veg. Thali~ 346 : Cauliflower Bajo (Bajia), French Beans Upkari (Bhaji), Carrot- Moong Sprouts Salad, Nachani (Finger Millet)- Wheat Roti, Kottambari Palle (Coriander Leaves) Gojju” … Just like boond boond se saagar banta hey, vaisehi kabhi kabhi ... clearing of little bit of remaining veggies surprisingly turns into a fully fledged meal, remember no wastage of food … today was one such day, when the meal turned out not only pleasing to eyes but soul satisfying too … Yummilicious …

** What can I say about this scrumptious “NO Onion- Garlic- Rice” meal, its true that this is an unplanned meal that came about clearing remaining veggies in my fridge. I wanted to finish off whatever that was left in fridge so that I could buy fresh veggies from market today and I was all set to have a simple meal of roti with kottambari palle gojju which I had finished preparing early morning. There was little bit of beans, carrot, sprouts and cauliflower in the fridge and I cooked them all up into separate dishes of little of each, barely enough for two, I must say.

** However, despite quantity of dishes, it was a delicious- soul satisfying meal as it was unexpected one and hubby does like surprises especially when it comes to bajias which were just 7 in all. Sigh, wish there were more but with little bit of each it was definitely a tummy filling meal. I always say that wastage of food is something I detest and make the best of them all and so should you, when you throw away food or waste it, just remember those who go to sleep without a meal and you will learn to appreciate what’s served on plate, without wasting food.

** I have often mentioned that I just follow my instincts when it comes to trying out various combination in my dishes without any particular pattern and most of the time they turned out excellent. I am sharing links below to recipes in above picture, just click on them for recipes, and do check out on other recipes too, they are all tasty and plenty of combinations have already been shared. Go ahead and Enjoy them with your family in your home and remember to follow no wastage of food too, food saved is food earned which should be taught to all at early age.

** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the picture above, please go through the link for that particular dish ..... do try them out in your home and enjoy with family and friends, they are all tried and tested in my own kitchen many times and are very tasty …

** For “Cauliflower Bajo (Bajia)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For “French Beans Upkari (Bhaji)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For “Carrot- Moong Sprouts Salad” Recipe, I just used grated carrot and sprouted moong (green gram) and seasoned it, you can check out the link below, however it includes tomato and onion which I have not added here. I have also shared a common link to all salad recipes, which you may browse through and try out any that you like ….

** For “Nachani (Finger Millet)- Wheat Roti” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For “Kottambari Palle (Coriander Leaves) Gojju” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** You can use the search option for "Thali" or “Combo Meals” where you will get many more combination of thali’s and combo meals. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to me a feedback if possible.

** You can also click on the links given below for checking the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.