Tuesday, November 22, 2022

My Delicious Combo Meals; Veg. Thali~ 345.


“My Delicious Combo Meals; Veg. Thali~ 345. : Crispy Bajra Methi Poori served with Green Gram Sprouts- Raw Jackfruit Malvani Masala Curry and Rice” … Its always a delight to relish steaming hot poories dunked in equally delicious gravy based curries ... the combo simply makes you crave for more … served some plain rice along with it to avoid going overboard and losing counts of poories relished … Yummilicious ….

** I have often wondered what is it that makes one go ga-ga over steaming hot poories unlike parathas making one go overboard in relishing them losing count on those poories consumed. The only hitch about poories are they are deep fried which makes them high on calories and somehow not so good for overall health when had in excess or consumed frequently. But will the desire to have them or the tongue that just does not listen be curtailed for long ??? ... naaawww, simply NO ....

** Now that’s the biggest question mark when it comes to poori with most of us. At least I cannot stop myself from preparing them or from reaching out for one more and then one more all the time whenever these are prepared at home. Well that’s the very reason I guess we all try to prepare them lesser at home these days. But when I tried this awesome gravy malvani based curry with sprouts and raw jackfruit the aroma just made me crave to relish it with crispy poori to be served along with.

** And when an idea got cropped up in my mind, I just thought why not try out this crisp bajra poori, I had been longing to try out for quite some time now. I had all the ingredients at home, so without wasting any time, just went about kneading the dough and there it was all done and ready to be served crisp and yumz dunked in that awesome curry served in record time to hubby’s delight and yes, we both loved this combo very much and helped ourselves to a few more poories, can't say no, can I ???

** Well, I just follow my instincts when it comes to trying out various combination in my dishes without any particular pattern and in my view they have most of the time turned out excellent which a few of my close friends have endorsed too. I am sharing links below to recipes in above picture, just click on them for recipes and do check out on other recipes too, they are all tasty and plenty of combinations have already been shared. Go ahead and Enjoy them with your family and friends in your home.

** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the picture above, please go through the link for that particular dish ..... do try them out in your home and enjoy with family and friends, they are all tried and tested in my own kitchen many times and are very tasty …

** For “Green Gram Sprouts- Raw Jackfruit Malvani Masala Curry” Recipe, please follow the link shared below ….

** For “Crispy Bajra Methi Poori” Recipe, please follow the link shared below ….

** For the Recipe of "Cooking Rice Starch Free/Vanu ghalnu SheetHa", where the Rice is cooked and the water is drained off to remove excess starch, Please follow the link given below ….

** You can use the search option for "Thali" or “Combo Meals” where you will get many more combination of thali’s and combo meals. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to me a feedback if possible.

** You can also click on the links given below for checking the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.