Sunday, February 12, 2023

My Como Meals- Veg. Thali- 347.


“My Como Meals- Veg. Thali- 347 : Tomato Soup, Coriander Coconut Chutney, Spiced Bajra- Atta Parathas (Pear Millet- Wheat Roti), Kerala Style Pumpkin Erissery (Pumpkin Coconut Curry)” … all I can say is, its a nutritious- heart warming simple meal we had for lunch and it was awesome … Yummilicious …

** I had been wanting to try out the pumpkin curry for a long time now after having tasted it at a friends home, well finally accomplished. Though this curry is traditionally served with rice along with other dishes I felt it would taste equally good with these delicious and healthy parathas. Just added on some chutney and tomato soup as accompaniments and I must say we did enjoy this meal. I have written all I have to say about the dishes in individual posts and will be sharing links to them below, do browse through and try them out in leisure, they are all tasty. Again, there are many more combo meals, thali, dishes like dosa, curries, vadas, bajias, idly etc. shared in the blog, do try them out if desired too and if possible. It would be helpful and I would be thankful if you can give me a feedback too.

** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the picture above, please go through the link for that particular dish ..... do try them out in your home and enjoy with family and friends, they are all tried and tested in my own kitchen many times and are very tasty …

** For different types of “Soup” Recipes, sharing a common link below which also includes the Tomato Soup recipe, do browse through and try out that which your family will love to have …

** For different types of “Chutney” Recipes, sharing a common link below which also includes the coriander coconut chutney recipe … do browse through and try out that which your family will love to have …

** For “Pumpkin Erissery/ Pumpkin Coconut Curry (Kerala Style)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For “Spiced Bajra- Atta Parathas (Pearl Millet- Wheat Roti)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** I am also sharing a common links to various types of “Combo Meals/ Solo Meals/ Thali” posted in the Blog before, you can check out the same and try those that you would love to relish …

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.