Saturday, July 9, 2022

Beetroot- Ivy Gourd- Capsicum Sukka Masala served with Nachani- Wheat Poori.


“Beetroot- Ivy Gourd- Capsicum Sukka Masala served with Nachani- Wheat Poori” … poori is always a delight to relish for lunch during monsoon in fact all fried items look that much more tempting when there is chill in air and its pouring heavily outside … tried out this awesome combination and it was an excellent combo, do give it a try sometime … Just Yummilicious ....

** It’s been pouring crazy for last few days and somehow I am going overboard with fried items despite being aware that I should stop when I was done with this delicious dry curry, I craved to relish it with poori as my instinct said it would be a great combination and it really was. Frankly I just prepared few poories, 3 in all and rest, I prepared roti, can’t have it all the way the tongue demands these days, one has to be careful when it comes to health especially with advancing age, sigh, gone are those days.

** This is my new trick till I get over these craving of fried stuff, will I is the big question mark? To be on safer side I have now learnt to have just a few and keep the other food lighter, maybe just salad or stir fried veggies, that way I can have my cake and eat it too, isn’t it ? Well, in all it was a great meal, though I forgot to click with roti later on. Anyways, I have given you'll the idea, so you may also follow the same and play safe, while children can go ahead and enjoy them to their heart’s content.

** Given below are links to both recipes of dishes in picture above, please go through the link for that particular dish ... do try out this combo, enjoy with family and friends, we loved them and I am sure you’ll will too ….

** For “Beetroot- Ivy Gourd- Capsicum Sukka Masala” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

** For “Nachani- Wheat Poori” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

** In case you want to try out “Wheat- Nachani Roti/ Chapati” and not poori, follow the following link for the recipe, though you can try the above recipe too, it includes rava which will make it slightly drier, this one gives softer textured roti ……

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.