Friday, November 15, 2019

My Fish Thali 163.


"My Fish Thali 163. : Visonu/ Surmai Tallele (King Fish Fry), Vaingana Sagle (Brinjal Curry), Raja/ Bangude Panna Upkari (Spicy Mackerel Curry), Dalitoy (Spiced Tuvar Dal), SheetHa (Rice)" ... A delicious meal for all fishitarians with my all time fav. Visonu fry ... Yummilcious …. 

** A late post nevertheless a delightful one for fishitarians from Konkani Saraswat Community. Usually prior to Diwali Day all those who eat fish in our community have a fish meal and in my home it is not always so, as it depends entirely on the situations we face during that period. The prepared fish dishes have to be finished off on that particular day as the next few days are holy days when we do not consume them, so it becomes difficult for me to do so. This Diwali my Mother who is a Vegetarian by choice now, over last 2 decades had come over to stay, so I did not prepare non-veg and stuck to a vegetarian meal. So, finally prepared that pending fish meal today and relished the same. Well, here is my favorite fish dishes prepared and relished later on along with one masala baingan dish for mom. In all a heavenly treat for fish lovers as panna upkari is a favorite and so is visonu fry. Do try these dishes and enjoy with your family and friends. Once again I will not be including the recipes here, but will be sharing the links to each of the dish in the thali picture above, separately below here, please do go through the link for that particular dish that you wish to try out. Enjoy these festive dishes with your family and friends and do give me a feedback if possible. 


** Following are the links to the items in the Thali presented above. Each link is given below the particular dish title .... 

1.. For “Visonu/ Surmai Tallele (King Fish Fry)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …. 

2. For “Vaingana Sagle (Brinjal Curry)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …. 

3. For “Raja/ Bangude Panna Upkari (Spicy Mackerel Curry)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …. 

4. For the “Dalitoy (Spiced Tuvar Dal” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …. 

5. For the Recipe of "Cooking Rice Starch Free / Vanu ghalnu SheetHa", where the Rice is cooked and the water is drained off to remove excess starch, Please follow the link given below …. 

** You can use the search option for "Thali" where you will get many more combination of thali’s. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to me a feedback if possible. 

** You can also click on the link below for checking the same. 

** An Earnest Request : There are many more recipes of different types in the blog. For all my Recipes, use the search option or the label section in the Blog. If you are still not able to find it or have a query, please leave a message in comment section or mail me the same. I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible. Do try out various types of dishes included in the Blog and Enjoy them with your family and friends and do give me a feedback if possible.

** I am happy to inform you that I have also started a food group for by the name "KONKANI DELICACIES" which is over and year old, with about 23 K strong members. It is a pleasure to inform that you will find in the group many more recipes posted by our expert members and you too can share some of your own. The link to the group is posted on the left side of the blog page. Do join us in our culinary journey. I strongly believe in Sharing and always endorse that "Sharing Is Caring" Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.