Monday, August 28, 2017

Sada Dosa With Clams Green Masala Sukkha And Onion Potato Bhaji.


“Sada / Plain Dosa With Clams (Khubbo) Green Masala Sukkha And Onion Potato Bhaji” ... A Very Tasty & Excellent combination of dishes that can be served either for lunch or dinner .... Yummy ......


I have already posted all the three dishes individually. So will not repeat the same again here. I have included this combination of dishes a single different post as many keep asking me to post combo meals which makes it easier for mixing and matching of dishes. These are old posts but I am posting only those which I feel are good combinations that can really be served and enjoyed when you have guests at home. So without running into much details about the dishes individually as you can find them in the concerned dish post, I am posting the links to the same here. Please click on the link for the individual recipes. 


** I am thankful for all those responses sent that not only encourages me but also makes me want to try my level best in writing minute details for the recipes. Please do let me know how the dishes turned out once you try them. If there are hitches or problems placed, I would be glad to help. Also please follow the recipe the way it is written. You always increase or decrease the level of spice, sweetness and salt as these are individual preferences. But the other ingredients have to be followed as mentioned to get proper results. If still you face a problem please do let know either in comment section, via mail or in my Page comment section. All feed backs are welcome.


** For the Recipes of the dishes posted in the picture above here are the links ……

** For the Potato Onion Bhaji Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

** For the Urad Dal Rice Plain / Sada Dosa Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For the Clams (Khubbo) Green Masala Sukkha Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

** An earnest Request : For all my Recipes, use the search option or the label section in the Blog. If you are still not able to find it please leave a message in comment section or mail me the same. You can also go to my page (add on the left side of blog) and leave a message and I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible … Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.