Friday, October 11, 2024

My Solo Meals Thali No~ 384.


“My Solo Meals Thali No~ 384 : Taushe’ Hullela (Cucumber with Masala- Curry), Tallele Pappodu (Fried Papad), SheetHa (Rice)” … I have shared plenty of thali’s with many dishes included and I am always questioned if it’s a daily routine in my home … No; it is not, in fact we enjoy just one curry served with rice the most and this one is a favourite … I always endorse these meals can be equally scrumptious when served with added bonus of papad/ vodi … Yummilicious …

** Over the years of Blogging, I have learned a lot about options on postings. To begin with I was a novice and was impressed with all the set up beautiful pictures of food, their layout, the props that accompanied them etc. However, I felt at a loss as I was not able to compete with such pictures. It was my friends who always encouraged me to share my recipes as it was easier for them to just reach out as and when they needed.

** I really never bothered much on clicks and my starting pic's are a proof of the same, not to say that I have perfected them now. I bought utensils etc. for clicks, which now I feel is just a waste of money. One day hubby saw my clicks and suggested I concentrate more on clicking the food in close ups instead of props/ display as that portrayed across a lot more than just a picture perfect which was simply meaningless.

** I began noticing that many clicks were just that with actually the food content hardly being noticeable, what was the use after all these are not videos and a pictures has to say it all, isn’t it?? I started concentrating on food, recipe of which I was sharing, so that whosoever wanted to cook could get the detail glimpse of the final outcome of dish. Rest is history, I have stuck to it and I am glad many of my friends too agreed on it.

** Coming to thali posts, it was also implemented on request by friends who wanted easier access to chose weekend meals and I happily obliged. However, though I have not exhausted on ideas of mix and match of dishes for thali, I have somehow felt the need to move to simple combo/ solo meals which is what one consumes on daily basis. Henceforth I intend to share more such posts for benefit of all for healthy lifestyle.

** I will be sharing both Veg and Non. Veg Solo meals, so do subscribe and be in touch. Now, let me move on to sharing of recipe links as is my usual practice on thali posts as they are shared elsewhere and there is no point in repetitions. Do try them and enjoy in your home with your family, there is nothing more appealing than steaming hot home meals and if you have any more suggestions or query please leave a comment.

** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the picture above, please go through the link for that particular dish ..... do try them out in your home and enjoy with family and friends, they are all tried and tested in my own kitchen many times and are very tasty …

** For "Taushe Hullela/ Cucumber with masala" Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

** For “Tallele Pappodu (Fried Papad)”, I used store bought sun- dried urad dal papad available in Mangalore stores. Just deep fry them in hot oil and serve immediately.

** For the Recipe of "Cooking Rice Starch Free/Vanu ghalnu SheetHa", where the Rice is cooked and the water is drained off to remove excess starch, a method followed in most FSB homes, Please follow the link given below ….

** You can use the search option or follow the common links shared below for "Thali/ Solo/ ComboMeals or Pejje Jevana (Rice Porridge Meals)” already shared in the Blog where you will get many more combination of thali’s and combo meals. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to give me a feedback if possible, it encourages me to do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.