Monday, March 18, 2019

My Fish Thali 108.


"My Fish Thali 108 ... Beetroot-Onion-Spouted Green Moong Salad, Ponosu (Ripe Jackfruit), Soundale Fish Fry (Butter fish Tava fried), Prawns Hinga Uddaka ghalnu randai (Prawn Curry with Asafoetida), Ukde SheetHa (Red Boiled Rice)" ... Delicious fish lunch today ... Fishilicious .....

** Once again a fish thali for all of my friends who love fish thali. I am enjoying eating fish meals after my fish vendor has extended the offer of calling her on mobile for booking of any particular fish, which she will clean and then send them to my home. Life had never been easier than this. I always found going out and buying the same and then cleaning, grinding too tedious. Now all I have to do is call her previous day or early in the morning and she will tell me that which is available. I place my order and she will send the same home in an hour or so, by then all my other work of preparing other dishes and grinding etc. is done with and all I have to do is once again clean the fish and cook. Well, I hope this system stays as many a times when we tend to be too happy with a system it just changes, God forbit. Well, enjoy when it lasts I guess. So here is my thali, and as usual I will be sharing links to each of the recipe of the item in the thali as is the usual patter. Do try out this combo, simple and excellent and really a tummy full lunch for those who love fish. 


** Given Below are the links to each Individual posts of the recipes to the dishes in the Thali above … Please go through the links for the same ... 

1.. For the "Beetroot-Onion-Moong Sprouts Salad" Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

** Ponosu / Ripe Jackfruit is a fruit that is available in plenty as now it’s the season. 

2. For the "Soundale Fish Fry” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …. 

3. For the “Prawns Hinga Uddaka ghalnu randai (Prawn Curry with Asafoetida)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

4. For the “Method of Cooking Red Boiled Rice using pressure cooker”, Please follow the link given below … 

** You can use the search option for "Thali" where you will get many more combination of thali’s. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to me a feedback if possible. 

** You can also click on the link below for checking the same. 

** An Earnest Request : There are many more recipes of different types in the blog. For all my Recipes, use the search option or the label section in the Blog. If you are still not able to find it or have a query, please leave a message in comment section or mail me the same. I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible. Do try out various types of dishes included in the Blog and Enjoy them with your family and friends and do give me a feedback if possible. 

** I am happy to inform you that I have also started a food group for by the name "KONKANI DELICACIES" which is over and year old, with about 19K strong members. It is a pleasure to inform that you will find in the group many more recipes posted by our expert members and you too can share some of your own. The link to the group is posted on the left side of the blog page. Do join us in our culinary journey. I strongly believe in Sharing and always endorse that "Sharing Is Caring" … Thank You …. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.