Thursday, May 16, 2019

Rice Shevai~Egg Omelette~Ginger Tea.


"Seasoned Rice Shevai (sun dried), Egg Omelette (Bullseye) , Brown Bread (Store Bought) and Strong Ginger Tea (Kadak Adraki Chai)" for breakfast ... I strongly believe in no wastage of food, yesterday I had cooked rice shevai and some of it was left over which I had kept in fridge, so today for Breakfast, I seasoned it and added on an egg omelette too ... tummy full, yummy yumz ..... 

** This post is just a combo breakfast dish post that I thought of sharing with all my friends here. There are many a times when there is either shortage of cooked food or you need to prepare two different dishes for want of choices amongst family members. I am sure you have come across such dilemma many times when one person request for one particular food which the other detests, well, I hardly come under such situation as in my home there is no food that we actually detest, we may not love it but we do not fuss and eat without murmur. The problem I come across is the other which I mentioned first, shortage of one particular dish especially when it happens so with leftover dishes, they always short a little bit short for all the next day. There was some cooked shevai in excess, so I had kept it aside in the fridge, but next day to my dismay when I seasoned the same, I found it lesser in quantity. Eggs always come to one’s rescue, so does bread slices. I always see to it that there are eggs in my fridge as in my home for any reason if I am not able to cook, we just bring some bread from stores and prepare omelette which hardly takes time or effort in preparing. So today I added on egg bullseye as accompaniment to complete my breakfast dish. Strong Ginger Tea / Kadak Adraki Chai is always served for morning breakfast, so that’s it. Sharing the links to the Individual recipes of the dishes in the picture below, though I am sure all of you are aware of the methods, do go through the link if need be. Enjoy and Stay Blessed. 


** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the picture above, please go through the link for that particular dish ….. 

1.. For the “Strong Ginger Tea/Kadak Ginger Chai” Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

2.. For the “Egg Bullseye” Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

** You can also prepare any other "Omelette" of your choice, sharing a common link to same below …. 

3. For the “Seasoned Rice Shevai (sun dried)” Recipe, I am sharing two links below, the first one is shevai prepared in factory ie machine made, while the second one is prepared at home in shevai dantHe ie shevai pressing machine …. 

** An Earnest Request : There are many more recipes of different types in the blog. For all my Recipes, use the search option or the label section in the Blog. If you are still not able to find it or have a query, please leave a message in comment section or mail me the same. I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible. Do try out various types of dishes included in the Blog and Enjoy them with your family and friends and do give me a feedback if possible.

** I am happy to inform you that I have also started a food group for by the name "KONKANI DELICACIES" which is over and year old, with about 19K strong members. It is a pleasure to inform that you will find in the group many more recipes posted by our expert members and you too can share some of your own. The link to the group is posted on the left side of the blog page. Do join us in our culinary journey. I strongly believe in Sharing and always endorse that "Sharing Is Caring" … Thank You …. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.