Tuesday, January 1, 2019

My New Year 2019 Veg. Thali - 98.


“My New Year 2019~Thali (Veg)-98 … Donnemirsange Bajo (Capsicum Bajia), Cauliflower Bajo (Bajia), Tingalavro-Mashinga Sanga-Batato ghalnu Kolumbo (White Beans-Potato-Drumstick Sambar), Taushe’-Tomato Koshimbir (Cucumber-Tomato Salad), SheetHa (Rice)” … A simple but delicious-tummy filling Thali ... Enjoy ….... 

** Year ends are always hectic and somehow one never finds the time for many a things that you have decided to do and before you realize the same you have crossed the time frame and the things you intended to do just seems to lie there in the pile. I have stopped making any new year resolutions for over a decade now, as I simply don’t believe in it or should I say cannot stick to it for more than 12 hours that too when the countdown starts from 12 midnight. Yes, the very first day by 12 in the noon, it is gone for a toss and I am cheerfully, glad to be back to my original methods. I believe in taking things as and when they come and as and how they come to avoid huge disappointments. Desire when not fulfilled if turns into disappointment is ok but I have seen some friends go berserk on the same, so I always keep the same under control and live and let live with little desires only and the others that God bestow on me are all bonus for me which I am very grateful for. I strongly believe in hard work and have faith that God will always take care of all other requirements when you do something earnestly. Coming to this Veg. Thali, I wanted to keep the dishes simple today so it is just a typical amchi meal to which as my usual pattern will share the links as each dish is already posted except I think for salad. Somehow, I always forget to remove individual clicks of them and each time when I find out that the same is not blogged I have no picture for endorsement. I must remember to do so the next time for sure. Anyways it is simple one prepared in every home, so will share the same in few words and share a common link to salads wherein you can find many more and choose whichever appeals to you. Do try out the dishes and enjoy with your family and friends and do send me a feedback via. mail or leave a comment. 


** Given Below are the links to each Individual posts of the recipes to the dishes in the Thali above … Please go through the links for the same ... 

1.. For the “Donnemirsange Bajo (Capsicum Bajia)" Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

2. For the “Cauliflower Crispies / Bajo / Bajia” Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

3. For the “Tingalavro-Mashinga Sanga-Batato ghalnu Kolumbo (White Beans-Potato-Drumstick Sambar)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below, however in the recipe there is no inclusion of drumsticks, you may just cook the same and add in or leave it out too, rest of the recipe remains the same … 

4. “Simple Taushe’-Tomato Koshimbir (Cucumber-Tomato Salad)” Recipe …This is a simple tossed salad where in I have just added in finely chopped cucumber and tomatoes, salt to taste along with a pinch of hing powder, finely chopped green chillies, dash of lemon juice and garnished with coriander leaves, that’s it, you can also try out any other salad recipe you would like to going via. The common link given below ...

5. For the Recipe of "Cooking Rice Starch Free / Vanu ghalnu SheetHa", where the Rice is cooked and the water is drained off to remove excess starch, Please follow the link given below …. 

** You can use the search option for "Thali" where you will get many more combination of thali’s. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to me a feedback if possible. 

** You can also click on the link below for checking the same. 

** An Earnest Request : There are many more recipes of different types in the blog. For all my Recipes, use the search option or the label section in the Blog. If you are still not able to find it or have a query, please leave a message in comment section or mail me the same. I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible. Do try out various types of dishes included in the Blog and Enjoy them with your family and friends and do give me a feedback if possible. I have also started a food group for by the name "KONKANI DELICACIES" where in you will find many more recipes by members and you too can share some of your own. The link to the group is posted on the left side of the blog page. Do join us in our culinary journey. I strongly believe in Sharing and always endorse that "Sharing Is Caring" … Thank You …. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.