Thursday, November 21, 2019

Idly Ganapathi Mantap



#GPThoughts_N_Notes ... GM friends ... Time travels really fast Zzzzoommm ... this post popped up in memory dated 5yrs back today bringing in nostalgic memories of those days when I had just begun to #click_n_share food pictures ... lol, I did struggle a lot with my little camera, lightings, props, presentation etc. oh, yes, I goofed up a lot 🤫 ... I knew nothing about these things, still a novice 😊 but never gave up, kept learning, editing, writing, blogging, improving myself by reading, keenly observing minute details ... there have been so many ups and downs, happy and difficult times, sleepless nights along with nightmares, in both my life and food journey ... but I kept on moving, limping and falling at times too 😥 ... learning is a never ending process, miles to travel, so much more to learn, so much more to do 👩‍💻... However, I have always  surrendered myself to Lord Ganesha 🙏 who I believe has always been with me through this tough journey, leading and showing me my path, helping me  take strong stands and decisions, my faith still stands strong and unwavered ... On my journey I have made many friends, some of who have been such a pleasure to have come across, I am grateful to them for being there for me 😍 ... This was a humble offering of an honest attempt at preparing Idly mantap 5yrs back as a offering at Lord Ganesha's Lotus Feet ... May he always bestow his Blessings on all of us ... Stay Blessed- Spread Happiness ... 🙏🙏🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.