Friday, May 10, 2019

Red+White Boiled Rice Shevai With Dried Prawns Curry.


"Red+White Ukdo Tandla Shevai (Boiled Rice String Hoppers / Idiyappam) with Sukkale Sungata Panna Upkari (Dried Prawns Spicy Curry)" ... I have always loved relishing shevai with batate songa but for today prepared with prawns ... A delicious combo of Amchi Konkani Saraswat Cuisine Dishes ... Yummilicious ....

** Shevai ie String Hoppers / Idiyappam / Shevaiyan is dish prepared with rice and other grains that is relished mostly for breakfast. But in my home if a spicy dish is accompanied with the same we love to have it for lunch as it is not only tummy filling but delicious too. Also, if the dish served with it is non-veg one, I do not prefer to have it for breakfast as definitely it is much more better to be served during lunch time. As we are Non-Vegetarians, many a times when I make shevai, I prepare either mackerel panna upkari or prawn panna upkair a spicy semi dry dish that goes very well with shevai and we simply love the combo. But there are times when I relish this with other veg dishes too specially batate songa or any hummana curry. If you use the search options that I have given in each of the recipe links of the particular dishes you will find a lot of options you can try out the same with. I am not running into more details as this is a combo meal post were in I post dishes that taste great in combination so that it becomes easier for my friends to follow. I will be sharing the links below to both the dishes in the picture above and you can go through that particular link of the recipe, that you would love to try out. 


** Given below are the links to the recipes of individual dishes in the Combo Meal above, please go through the link for that particular dish ….. 

** For the "Red+White Ukdo Tandla Shevai (Boiled Rice String Hoppers / Idiyappam)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …. 

** For the “Sukkale Sungata Panna Upkari (Dried Prawns Spicy Curry)" Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

** An Earnest Request : There are many more recipes of different types in the blog. For all my Recipes, use the search option or the label section in the Blog. If you are still not able to find it or have a query, please leave a message in comment section or mail me the same. I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible. Do try out various types of dishes included in the Blog and Enjoy them with your family and friends and do give me a feedback if possible. 

** I am happy to inform you that I have also started a food group for by the name "KONKANI DELICACIES" which is over and year old, with about 19K strong members. It is a pleasure to inform that you will find in the group many more recipes posted by our expert members and you too can share some of your own. The link to the group is posted on the left side of the blog page. Do join us in our culinary journey. I strongly believe in Sharing and always endorse that "Sharing Is Caring" … Thank You ….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.